Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia (2048 Views)

Syinix Home Appliances Dealer Addresses / Syinix Official Showroom / Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by gonaij: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2016
One of the best electronic home appliance in Nigeria, Syinix with unique finish design with the theme color of green which symbolizes nature and health is now avaliable on Jumia. Syinix also owns professional laboratories to guarantee quality and safety of its products. Its products are featured with simple and optimized user experience, which embodies its brand artistic conception of being warm, comfortable, and easy to use. Syinix possesses a comprehensive product portfolio of home appliances with different models, including blenders, kettles, electric irons, juicers, citrus presses, refrigerators, chest freezers, water dispensers, rice cookers, fans, gas stoves, etc. Consumers are capable to enjoy a high quality and easy life with Syinix products.

You can order Syinix on jumia via jumia.com/syinix at the most affordable price!
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by gonaij: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Here are some product and the price list

Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by gonaij: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Here are some product other and the price list

Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by gonaij: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Here are some product and the price list also

Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by gonaij: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2016
order now and get it delivered to your door step
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by Empiree: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just dropping this comment so that i can always come here for updates. I need to keep track of some appliances here.

Op, question for you. When it comes to pay on delivery, how does that work?.

I may need to have appliance delivered to old woman in Ogun state and she will pay cash.

I dont want to bother her or anyone shopping out there for this.

Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by KayGold001: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Is that the remote fan?
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by KayGold001: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Are this all there products? Doesn't look complete to me
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by KayGold001: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Empiree:
Just dropping this comment so that i can always come here for updates. I need to keep track of some appliances here.

I may need to have appliance delivered to old woman in Ogun state and she will pay cash.

That's it na.... You order online and you pay by cash or POS when the product is delivered
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by KayGold001: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Does jumia coupon works?
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by Empiree: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
KayGold001:

That's it na.... You order online and you pay by cash or POS when the product is delivered
That's understandable. Some companies have different policy. That's my concern. Besides, you arent op. Was also going to ask how long it takes for delivery in SW/.
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by oyemprince: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
KayGold001:
I doubt it, cos my dream refrigerator is apparently not here
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by oyemprince: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Empiree:
That's understandable. Some companies have different policy. That's my concern. Besides, you arent op. Was also going to ask how long it takes for delivery in SW/.
Within 7 days I guess.

Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by DonZizzy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
gonaij:
order now and get it delivered to your door step
Within 48 hours
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by DonZizzy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's really simple, it's the same process of shopping for any other product online, you other and you pay as soon as the good is delivered to you... It is a stress free process... Try it soon

Empiree:

Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by DonZizzy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
oyemprince:

These are obviously not all the products, you can click of the advertising graphics of Syinix in the technology forum , in the family forum and the health forum... It will link you directly to all our products available on Jumia.Com
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by DonZizzy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
oyemprince:

These are obviously not all the products, you can click of the advertising graphics of Syinix on Nairaland in technology forum , in the family forum and the health forum... It will link you directly to all the products available on Jumia.Com
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by DonZizzy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
KayGold001:

Note , check /syinix for the full line of available products
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by oyemprince: 3:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Yes, of course... check product details on Jumia
KayGold001:
Is that the remote fan?
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by Sulaicsafas: 3:12am On Mar 10, 2016
you mean jumia*com*ng//syinix where *=.?
DonZizzy:

Note , check /syinix for the full line of available products
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by Sulaicsafas: 3:15am On Mar 10, 2016
una even get student fridge sef... 38,000
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by Sulaicsafas: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Thats if you are within Lagos
DonZizzy:

Within 48 hours
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by funkytech: 3:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Just perfect for the Home
gonaij:
One of the best electronic home appliance in Nigeria, Syinix with unique finish design with the theme color of green which symbolizes nature and health is now avaliable on Jumia. Syinix also owns professional laboratories to guarantee quality and safety of its products. Its products are featured with simple and optimized user experience, which embodies its brand artistic conception of being warm, comfortable, and easy to use. Syinix possesses a comprehensive product portfolio of home appliances with different models, including blenders, kettles, electric irons, juicers, citrus presses, refrigerators, chest freezers, water dispensers, rice cookers, fans, gas stoves, etc. Consumers are capable to enjoy a high quality and easy life with Syinix products.

You can order Syinix on jumia via jumia.com/syinix at the most affordable price!
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by funkytech: 3:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice mathematical concept
Sulaicsafas:
you mean jumia*com*ng//syinix where *=.?
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by funkytech: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2016
obviously, if it conforms to jumia terms and condition ... try it
KayGold001:
Does jumia coupon works?
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by nynyola101: 5:46pm On May 02, 2016
Its not all their products that is on jumia
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by nynyola101: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
Sulaicsafas:
Thats if you are within Lagos
At times they refuse to deliver due to the location claiming your order is too small to be delivered...
Re: Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia by nynyola101: 5:56pm On May 02, 2016
KayGold001:

How much is the delivery fee??

Mint Samsung Galaxy A51 For Urgent Sale. / ***Sold***HP Elitebook 840 G5 / Hp Pavilion CQ60 (amd)48k