Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,516 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days (1762 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2016
The big guns in oil sector are meant to meet today in Lagos to fight against dollar galloping higher than naira. The information gathered though not official is that plans are to bring dollars to 200-250 within the week. The BDC operators who are stock with the currency is afraid of lost of fund.
And The chairman of capital oil Ltd has thrown his weight to bring down the dollar value against naira.

Though yet to be confirmed but this guy's are in serious meeting as am releasing this info.
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Still waiting patiently the day our dear (1)NAIRA will equal (1)DOLLAR
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by cosby02(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Royal155:
Still waiting patiently the day our dear (1)NAIRA will equal (1)DOLLAR
You will wait till you are like this...

4 Likes

Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by seunny4lif(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Waiting for 1 dollar = 100 naira self is like waiting for Satan to beg God for forgiveness grin grin
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by Femich18(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2016
I hope smtin good comes out of the meeting cos everybody is being affected directly or indirectly by this dollar crunch

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by Standing5(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
When will we stop importing toothpick and cotton buds? Maybe importation of condoms and toothpick is Buhari's fault too, afterall GEJ had the chance to diversify but chose spend money on funny infrastructural projects like almajiri sch and cassava breads.

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by Standing5(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
When will we stop importing toothpick and cotton buds? Maybe importation of condoms and toothpick is Buhari's fault too, afterall GEJ had the chance to diversify but chose spend money on funny infrastructural projects like almajiri sch and cassava breads.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by SurefireAsoOke: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
I just pray it yield positive result

2 Likes

Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by Standing5(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by flokii: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
I thought one economics prof. was attacking Buhari then for his refusal to devalue our Naira..

You see.. Education & Intelligence are two diff. things.

The former doesn't guarantee d latter
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by modath(f): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
bistonsmith:
The big guns in oil sector are meant to meet today in Lagos to fight against dollar galloping higher than naira. The information gathered though not official is that plans are to bring dollars to 200-250 within the week. The BDC operators who are stock with the currency is afraid of lost of fund.
And The chairman of capital oil Ltd has thrown his weight to bring down the dollar value against naira.

Though yet to be confirmed but this guy's are in serious meeting as am releasing this info.

Fingers crossed, hope this your news is correct ooo

Let's hope all will work as planned,

Imagine fruits sellers already leveraging on costly dollars to increase price, fruit that is local!! Crazy. sad
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by justi4jesu(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
We are hopeful.
Re: Dollar To Crash Against Naira In Few Days by tugrow(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / Price Of Engine Oil In The Market / I'm Launching My Business, I'd Love Your Input Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.