Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Say Your Mind - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Say Your Mind (628 Views)

Nairalander say your age range, & lets predict your real age / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Pictures: / Say Your Mind In Three Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Your Mind by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
A guy woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire,i bind and cast you, his siblings and parents were shocked. They ran up to were he was and inquired what's happening. The mum asked is it an accident you saw concerning our family. The guy said no is worse than an accident. The dad now asked him tell us what is it. After wiping his tears he stammered and said I almost voted for APC again the second time in my dream.

Re: Say Your Mind by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
APC deceiving their supporters since 2015AD
Re: Say Your Mind by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
I can't see what dey re sweeping sef. Perhaps, we need an umbrella

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Communicate With Him?.. / On-net And Off-net Marriage / BREAKING NEWS- Various Militant Groups Emerge In Other Parts Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.