Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China (1406 Views)

A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) / Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by money121(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Last week, pics of this Kenyan lady,Sevelyn Kinya went viral after people noticed she Photoshopped a trip to China. Now, her dreams are set to come through as a group of Kenyans have raised funds for her to travel on an all expense paid trip to China.The move was spearheaded by a man named Sam Gichuru..

See below

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/fake-it-till-you-make-it-happy-ending.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by money121(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2016

Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by money121(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
nice move

GOD PICK UP MY CALL shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol...if that's gonna happen,then good for her...hope she'll enjoy her trip grin
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by Chanchit: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Awwwwwwn!
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by yrret: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
The world is becoming a funny place. I admire her visual dreams.

On a second thought, this idea burst out as a result of unemployment.

Wishing her luck.
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by darkenkach(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Peoples dream coming true effortlessly. Starting from Olajumoke to Daniel dada now this.
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by myfantasies(f): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Let me photoshop my own pics of me being in dubai

U never can tell wat will happen grin grin
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by floragregs(f): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ngwanu let me photoshop myself into bill Gate's will and someone should Plz make it happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by cruzita(f): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Let me photoshop my own pics of me being in dubai

U never can tell wat will happen grin grin
make I hear say naija sponsor your trip abroad
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by cruzita(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
floragregs:
Ngwanu let me photoshop myself inside bill Gates will and someone should Plz make it happen. grin
na wa ooo,sister your own don pass dream oo

1 Like

Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by floragregs(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
na wa ooo,sister your own don pass dream oo
grin
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by cruzita(f): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
money121:
nice move
GOD PICK UP MY CALL shocked shocked
God don vex because na flash u dey flash am
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by myfantasies(f): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
make I hear say naija sponsor your trip abroad
One got to have faith grin grin
Re: Fake It Till You Make It! Happy Ending For Lady Who Photoshopped Trip To China by benuejosh: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Olajumoke see the doors you're opening.
Where were you all this while.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whoa!!! This Is How Davido Would React If You Ask Him For A Refund For A Show / Liz Da Silva Gets Endorsement Deal As The Face Of Royal Rack Fashion / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Shows Off Hot Thighs In Short-top Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.