Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Land Rover Jeep -what About It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Land Rover Jeep -what About It? (1248 Views)

₦70m: Amazing Images Of Land Rover Discovery Converted Into A Mobile Kitchen / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Land Rover Is Rebuilding 1970s Range Rovers For The Wealthy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by obanqua(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello house,

I often see Land Rover jeeps for sale everywhere and sincerely wanted to buy a registered one but I have heard people say the engine is not good,
the 'gurus' in the house, please enlighten me -'What is it about this car?
Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by achinaboy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
obanqua:
Hello house,

I often see Land Rover jeeps for sale everywhere and sincerely wanted to buy a registered one but I have heard people say the engine is not good,
wants to know too
Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by sooperrescue(m): 5:38am On Mar 08, 2016
obanqua:
Hello house,
hmmm. That is not true. It is a premium suv and with limited numbers of mechanics, there are bound to be issues. The engine is rugged and tested and it is a go anywhere car. Try and stand on the road and count the bmw x5 AND 6 on the road, the Ml and Gl of the mercedes and then the Range rover brand. By the time you are counting 5 bmw still plying the roads, you would have counted 50 range rovers and there is no rrs that you find crawling on a free road, they are always on the move. Get one and we will stand by you by offering you extended warranty to take away your fears...

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by obanqua(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks for the encouragement...........I am going ahead as you advised

sooperrescue:
hmmm. That is not true. It is a premium suv and with limited numbers of mechanics, there are bound to be issues. The engine is rugged and tested and it is a go anywhere car. Try and stand on the road and count the bmw x5 AND 6 on the road, the Ml and Gl of the mercedes and then the Range rover brand. By the time you are counting 5 bmw still plying the roads, you would have counted 50 range rovers and there is no rrs that you find crawling on a free road, they are always on the move. Get one and we will stand by you by offering you extended warranty to take away your fears...
Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by sooperrescue(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Get in touch once you become a member of our club

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm looking for a Land Rover defender 110 to purchase.

If you have one for sale, please email or post details with pics and asking price.

Please be serious and don't ask me what my budget is.
Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by sooperrescue(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2016
What's your budget

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2016
I am also in the market for a defender 90, 110 or 130 naija used, diesel preferably, budget is 800k max and it has to be rust free
Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by lonelydora: 4:28am On Apr 13, 2016
sooperrescue:

I'm skeptical about him getting a Nigerian used one. How will he know if it has suffered an abuse by a Kazeem?
Re: Land Rover Jeep -what About It? by LeJeun3: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm skeptical about him getting a Nigerian used one. How will he know if it has suffered an abuse by a Kazeem?

As long as we do the pre-purchase inspection, he would get a good deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My Corolla 2010 Cooling System. / What I Saw Today At Egbeda, Lagos / Interprete Your Scan Codes On This Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.