Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play (1518 Views)

With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by endyuzo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
BBM for BlackBerry devices is claimed to be reinvented so that it could stand up against WhatsApp once again; by making it more attractive and popular than ever before. It could probably be a push for BlackBerry’s developers to reboot the messenger, since WhatsApp decided not to update the BlackBerry 10 version. There’s no denying that WhatsApp has always been popular and being the biggest rival to BlackBerry, so the latter decided to give itself a second chance again. Though the current version rolled out for the BlackBerry 10 is still running on the devices, the biggest messenger client doesn’t plan to continue what’s next in store for that BlackBerry device. And BlackBerry developers certainly think that their upcoming beta versions of their BBM update could be “more convenient and fun” to use. So we’re guessing we should be expecting the developers to create and deploy solutions to bring apps to us as the consumer, and enterprise fans in general. We can’t say we’re not excited for sure! - See more at: http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2016/03/whatsapp-no-longer-available-for.html#sthash.t6bHk6vF.dpuf

Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by omarithmetics: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Android apps still run on the bb10 devices so you can still get an apk of watsapp installed on your BB

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by obidaddy: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bbm is dead for good. except a new app surfaces to wrest the crown from whatsapp or apps like telegram improves and catch up with whatsapp. As for Bbm sorry it ain't gonna happen!
Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by daphid25(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Whatsapp oni fee te

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by prospero5(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Could this be the problem i'm having here with my BB? I subscribed this morning but whatsapp keeps asking me to update my clock's time and timezone which I have done perfectly well.

please help out somebody because i've not been able to open Whatsapp since morning.
Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
I wonder if people are still using that kind of shitty smartphone
Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
I use both so whatever. But how far this telegram stuff though? No one I know seems to be into it but it seems to be trending online
Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by endyuzo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
obidaddy:
Bbm is dead for good. except a new app surfaces to wrest the crown from whatsapp or apps like telegram improves and catch up with whatsapp. As for Bbm sorry it ain't gonna happen!

Blackberry not entirly dead bro they have PRIV http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2015/10/blackberry-priv-now-available-for-pre.html and also the upcoming one Vienna http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2016/03/blackberry-vienna-news-specs-rumors.html all of them are running on andriod OS
Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by endyuzo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
prospero5:
Could this be the problem i'm having here with my BB? I subscribed this morning but whatsapp keeps asking me to update my clock's time and timezone which I have done perfectly well.

please help out somebody because i've not been able to open Whatsapp since morning.

which model are you using
Re: Whatsapp No Longer Available For Blackberry, Other Option Are Now Coming In Play by prospero5(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
endyuzo:

which model are you using
i've fixed it. Thanks for your concern, bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG G5, The Flagship Phone For 2016 / Please How Do I Downlaoad New Movies For My Nokia Asha / Apple Releases Ios 11.0.2 With A Fix For Crackling Audio On Iphone 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.