Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Flat Tummy O - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flat Tummy O (643 Views)

Flat Tummy in 5days? Yes it's possible / Home Remedies For Flat Tummy In A Week / 10 Natural Way Of Loosing Belly Fat And Having Flat Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flat Tummy O by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just saw a post on the homepage of nairaland about ladies with big tummy and i read a lot of comments which i dont like. For me, flat tummy doesnt mean anything because i have dated two baby oku's that only care about there looks and what they wear. They dont cook, wash or give reasonable advice, its just give me this and buy me this. Am done looking at shapes and height especially now that marriage is on the cards. The main reason am writing is my little sister(21), the truth is that she doesnt eat much. Just once a day and she is ok provided that her battery is not flat and she has mb. I like her a lot and i know she will read this post cos she logs in with my moniker. I just want a simple way for her to loose weight and have flat tummy. If u know any means just tell me or u know any inexpensive product then just drop the comment
Re: Flat Tummy O by mortee: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
abi20:
I just saw a post on the homepage of nairaland about ladies with big tummy and i read a lot of comments which i dont like. For me, flat tummy doesnt mean anything because i have dated two baby oku's that only care about there looks and what they wear. They dont cook, wash or give reasonable advice, its just give me this and buy me this. Am done looking at shapes and height especially now that marriage is on the cards. The main reason am writing is my little sister(21), the truth is that she doesnt eat much. Just once a day and she is ok provided that her battery is not flat and she has mb. I like her a lot and i know she will read this post cos she logs in with my moniker. I just want a simple way for her to loose weight and have flat tummy. If u know any means just tell me or u know any inexpensive product then just drop the comment

Has she tried Clean 9?
Re: Flat Tummy O by tuniboss: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
She definitely needs Clean 9 if she's serious.

(1) (Reply)

10 Strange Facts The Bible Preaches About Smoking / 7 Signs You May Have STD / Neolife Nutritionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.