Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

5 Rules To Live A Happy Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Rules To Live A Happy Life (916 Views)

7 Rules To Follow If You Want To Live A Life Without Regrets / Ways To Be A Happy Fellow At Work / 10 Rules For Workplace Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Rules To Live A Happy Life by diamondchild: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being defined by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. A variety of biological, psychological, religious and philosophical approaches have striven to define happiness and identify its sources. Check out this fairly five rules to live a happy life
1. Love Your Self
You must love everything about yourself and always be grateful to God. No matter what you are, no matter where you are, no matter what you do, just love yourself.
If you don’t love yourself, how can you show love to others and how do you expect others to show the love in return. If you don’t even want to even love yourself always remember that you ‘re unique, you are wonderfully and fearfully made by God, You have no photocopy.
Someone out there love you the way you are, the way you walk, talk, smile etc which a very good reason for you to love yourself.
there might be someone that posses the same characteristics and attributes as you but he / she can never be like you because you are you, and you are unique.

2. Do Good
“It’s good to be good and it’s not bad to be to good but it’s bad to be bad and it’s not good to be bad”.
Doing good does not only involve your loved ones, family friends or people you know, it involves almost everybody, either tall, short, fat or slim, Just do good to people either it’s convenient or not, anywhere, anyhow anytime. It does not matter how you are doing it, just keep doing it. Never stop doing it even if you don’t get the reward now, I bet it, you will definitely reap what you sow no matter how long it takes.

3. Always Forgive
Forgiveness comes from the heart not by the word of mouth, you can’t forgive by saying it alone with your mouth without 100% support and approval of your heart. Matthew 6:14-15Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 For if you forgive [a]others their trespasses [their reckless and willful sins], your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others [nurturing your hurt and anger with the result that it interferes with your relationship with God], then your Father will not forgive your trespasses.
Forgiving and forgetting shows maturity, not only that alone, it shows that one has the fear of God and whoever has the fear God has a sound mind.

4. Never Harm Anyone

Never have the mindset to harm anyone, even if the person hurt you so bad that you could ever imagined. Just don’t have the feeling of hurting the person back, just let it go and rather make peace with the person.
If the person realized his or her mistakes and yet do not apologize, it shows that you don’t have to be with that kind of a person, just forgive, forget and move on. You deserve the best.

5. Be Positive
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.
A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty.
Positive thinking is not accepted by everyone. Some, consider it as nonsense, and scoff at people who follow it, but there is a growing number of people, who accept positive thinking as a fact, and believe in its effectiveness. You are what you think you are, know in mind that as a man thinketh in heart so he is.
Please do your friend a favour by sharing to them..
read more @ www.beyourbozz.com
Re: 5 Rules To Live A Happy Life by kilode100(f): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thses cannot guarantee you happiness..

You can't love Yourself if you are inadequate, forgiveness makes you soft and weak and I hate that.

Doing Bad makes me strong and untouchable and I love to see people tremble whenever they sight me...

Positive?.. There's no way you won't be, if you apply my way and not yours...

I hope I have been able to confuse and not convince you with my points cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Live A Happy Life by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one bro!

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Foundation Level Study Pack For November 2016 Diet. / Quality Ways Your Capacity Determines Your Success / What Is Your Definition For Hardwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.