Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? (114336 Views)

Cash Point Officers At Shoprite / Vacancy At Shoprite / Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by astutephemy(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Shoprite Owerri Urgent Vacancy at Shoprite Owerri.. The Shoprite Group currently requires suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position: - -Secretary to Branch Manager -Cashiers -Computer Administrators -ICT Manager -Customer care Officers -Computer Engineer To apply, send only your Application letter and use your phone number and position you applied for as the subject,via email to: shopriteowerrim all@gmail.com and send a copy to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za Phone: 08133689762 Please ensure that the specific position you are applying for is clearly indicated. Application deadline: Friday 25th March 2016.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by goodieuzo: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
astutephemy:
Shoprite Owerri
Urgent Vacancy at Shoprite Owerri..
The Shoprite Group currently requires suitably
qualified and experienced personnel to fill the
following position: -
-Secretary to Branch Manager
-Cashiers
-Computer Administrators
-ICT Manager
-Customer care Officers
-Computer Engineer
To apply, send only your Application letter and use
your phone number and position you applied for as
the subject,via email to: shopriteowerrim
all@gmail.com and send a copy to
recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za
Phone: 08133689762
Please ensure that the specific position you are
applying for is clearly indicated.
Application deadline: Friday 25th March 2016.
Is it Shopriteowerrimall or shopriteowerrim all and what do we send to the number you provided?(08133689762)
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by astutephemy(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
shopriteowerrimall.
guess the number is for enquiry
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Amazingg: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Kro1:
Good morning friends,

I'm happy to inform you that recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za is fine now.

You can start sending your CVs to the mailbox and I'm sure they will be delivered.

Recruitment would soon commence for Otta Mall and Lekki Mall (Chevron axis)

Early application is advised.

Best of luck to you!
Still not delivering to the mail address

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by tunbebes(f): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Amazingg:

Still not delivering to the mail address

Mine delivered yesterday morning..keep trying.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Kro1: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2016
astutephemy:
Shoprite Owerri Urgent Vacancy at Shoprite Owerri.. The Shoprite Group currently requires suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position: - -Secretary to Branch Manager -Cashiers -Computer Administrators -ICT Manager -Customer care Officers -Computer Engineer To apply, send only your Application letter and use your phone number and position you applied for as the subject,via email to: shopriteowerrim all@gmail.com and send a copy to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za Phone: 08133689762 Please ensure that the specific position you are applying for is clearly indicated. Application deadline: Friday 25th March 2016.
Caveat Emptor!!! The above quoted post is a SCAM!!!
The only authentic mail is recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za
Any other mail or phone number is a scam
Please don't fall for any scam
Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Prodigee: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kro1:

Caveat Emptor!!! The above quoted post is a SCAM!!!

The only authentic mail is recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za

Any other mail or phone number is a scam

Please don't fall for any scam

Cheers
Oga Kro1, it's still not delivering mails undecided
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by ishaq062(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
mail boucing back,pls help.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by techthought: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
You have to know some1 there...to get a job there...else..you are on a looooong thing

That is the first mentality you need to drop if you need a job.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by ibmof(f): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kro1:
Please when you send in your application to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za, make sure that you include a cover letter in the body of the mail.
Also, let your mail carry a title like 'APPLICATION FOR ADMIN MANAGER' (for example)
I have given a list of available job positions above, subject to your proximity to the store, qualification and necessary work experience.
Best of luck
Kro1:
Please when you send in your application to recruitmentNG@shoprite.co.za, make sure that you include a cover letter in the body of the mail.
Also, let your mail carry a title like 'APPLICATION FOR ADMIN MANAGER' (for example)
I have given a list of available job positions above, subject to your proximity to the store, qualification and necessary work experience.
Best of luck
Kro1:
Best of luck

oga kro 1, pls can you add me on WhatsApp, 08186032744
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by lionphil(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
minasota:
Shoprite building @ egbu road owerri....I have done my interview and was called for training......but ain't interested do"

Please why did you lose interest...what were their terms and conditions. An in site into the pay is not a bad idea as well
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by sonssyo: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Sales Force Consulting - Our client has an outlet at the new Shoprite facility due to open for business in Onitsha soon. They require the services of experienced candidates in customer service, relationship management and client retention strategies. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Client Services Officer

Requirements

Candidates must be less than 30 years and must have exceptional personality, articulate and with above communication skills.
They must be hardworking, self driven, with clear goals and a mission to achieve.
They should preferably reside in Onitsha presently.

Application Closing Date
29th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by great664(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
sonssyo:
Sales Force Consulting - Our client has an outlet at the new Shoprite facility due to open for business in Onitsha soon. They require the services of experienced candidates in customer service, relationship management and client retention strategies. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Client Services Officer

Requirements

Candidates must be less than 30 years and must have exceptional personality, articulate and with above communication skills.
They must be hardworking, self driven, with clear goals and a mission to achieve.
They should preferably reside in Onitsha presently.

Application Closing Date
29th April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng

Just applied,
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Donvitalis(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
Great664, did you get an invite from Shoprite?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by great664(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
Donvitalis:
Great664, did you get an invite from Shoprite?
Nope. Didn't get any mail from them.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by guchilady: 8:07am On May 17, 2016
Has any1 heard anytin from shoprite as regardz interviews of recent I rili nid dz job cry
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by hopy68(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2016
I sent my cv nd cover letter yestersay evening hope dey call me
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by goodieuzo: 10:14am On May 18, 2016
Kro1:

I presently work with Shoprite.

The above quoted comment is the best way of getting employed by the company.

However, please note that the recruitment process is a little bit long so you have to be patient. I got my employment letter about 3 months after the interview.

Best of luck....
How do i contact you.i need to talk to you urgently
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by omotolalina: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Kro1:

Your analysis is wrong.

The mailbox is full, that's why mails are returning undelivered.

However, I have called the attention of the appropriate people to it and very soon it would be sorted out.

I'll inform you guys when the mail issue is resolved.
gud am kro1,tried sending bt it was bouncing back.how can I get ur contact plssss
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Prodigee:
Bro i thought that mall being built at toll gate, sango otta is Palms Shopping mall?
Pls, do you have any information about the place now.@Bamidee1, do you have an idea if it has bn completed.
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by hydee22(f): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
@kro 1 pls do you know how shoprite get thier cleaners? I run a cleaning company and i wolud like to know jow to apply. Thanks
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Datboinazz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
@kro
Kro1:
Good morning friends,
You can start sending your CVs to the mailbox and I'm sure they will be delivered.
Best of luck to you!
Kro1:
Good morning friends,
Best of luck to you!
I just applied for the shoprite currently under construction around sangotedo-ajah area. I got information that the mall will be opened ending of this month, pls do u think one can still make the employement list or how long does the recruitment process take?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kro1:

Best of luck

Pls brother, how can you help me out. I just applied for a Controller job at shoprite. Any other information I need to know?
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by stmichael001(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
ejdan:
kro1 I must really appreciate u for d info and enlightenment u av shared GOD bless u. pls can sum1 start applying for the shoprite been built in asaba now? n pls I need a medium I can personally reach u on like email or whatsapp. thank u
sup bro, am in asaba too and interested in the shoprite Job also..reach me 4 watsapp lets discus on hw to go mk enquiries there.,. 080*******
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by hopy68(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
stmichael001:
sup bro, am in asaba too and interested in the shoprite Job also..reach me 4 watsapp lets discus on hw to go mk enquiries there.,. 08065245741
Same here too @asaba
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by stmichael001(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
shoprite asaba currently accepting cvs
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by hopy68(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
stmichael001:
shoprite asaba currently accepting cvs
At were bro d email or d mall itself bro pls
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by stmichael001(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
hopy68:
At were bro d email or d mall itself bro pls
submit at the mall
Re: How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? by hopy68(m): 5:33am On Jul 22, 2016
stmichael001:
submit at the mall
Tnxs bro for d info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.