Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Amvca: What Have We Learnt? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amvca: What Have We Learnt? (535 Views)

Amvca 2017 Live Updates / Kunle Afolayan, Funke Akindele, Omoni Oboli Make AMVCA 2017 Nominee List [full] / List Of AMVCA 2016 Award Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amvca: What Have We Learnt? by Eventnews: 5:13am On Mar 08, 2016
A lot of people migh have their own reservations about award events in Nigeria and the world over.
I remember the Kanye West saga at an award, I also remembered one celebrity in Nigeria asking Lil Kesh to ‘pull a Kanye’ on the Headies Award if he didn’t get the Next Rated award. I’m sure we all witnessed what happened… Olamide slamming the Microphone while Don Jazzy said ‘Ebgon Olamide if you want the car come and collect the key’ I’m sure you all remember the drama that ensued. Ok, so I heard it was Dangote who called them to settle the ‘beef’. But that’s all in the past now.

The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award has come and gone but the memories still linger on just like every other award. The pains of missing out on an award category which you expected to bag and the joys of winning an unexpected award. I’ll say congratulations to Falz on his first movie award, way to go man, keep it up.

While other celebrities were getting dressed and others strutting away on the red carpet, Yvonne Nelson was in her home tweeting away bitternes she had in her.

Honestly tho….Shouldn’t have submitted my movie! Crew told me.Awards are meaningless! Pointless! Thanks but no thanks. GMA? A big JOKE—

Yvonne Nelson (@yvonnenelsongh)
Read more
http://www.eventnews.com.ng/event/amvca-what-have-we-learnt/
Re: Amvca: What Have We Learnt? by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 08, 2016
mtweeee
Re: Amvca: What Have We Learnt? by Eventnews: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2016
olihilistic:
mtweeee

We all have rights to personal reservations

(1) (Reply)

Rental Of Decor Items / Visionaire Media / International Cooperative Day Celebration/saturday July, 02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.