Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid (863 Views)

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Tessyy1701: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2016
[color=#990000]It has come to Our notice that the EFCC and mostly important FGN care-less about d corruption outside political arena if not some people today should be somewhere near KIRIKIRI/0KEKURA's prison
The corruption going on in National Open University is crystal clear that EFCC need to take a drastic step on, Like one musician said NOUN students have been suffering and smiling but We can keep silent no more because this people want to milk Us to the bone marrow
THE LISTED BELOW ARE D WAYS THAT EFCC &ICPC NEED TO LOOK INTO
1.COURSE REGISTRATION & MATERIAL FEE: they are charging Us #2500 per 3unit course and #2000 per 2 unit course but upon paying all this due WE are still unable to get it or underserved with d MATERIALS/BOOK
so where is Our money that is been collected
2.Exam Registration:;: They bill Us #1000 per course and its very unfortunate that most of the time our results will get missing which simply means WE are to re-registered again and to re-write the exam in another semester which will attract another exam fee.....A question need to be ask, How will 7 out 10 course ll be missimg , especially CBT exams or is just a way to milk us down?
3. Paying #1500 for I.D CARD but till today NO I.d has been issued,, so where is the #1500 of millions of student? Efcc need to ask
4.Ever Increasing School fees:: Imagine paying what is capable of paying a 100,200 and 300Level in conventional Uni in ONLY and ONLY 100 Level. where are those money going 2?
5.Addition of courses Semester in Semester out;: This simply means it attract payment of registration and examination fees. so where is our money going to?
6.Missing of CBT Results: This is very irritating and also embarrassing how will a CBT exam be missing when it's not PPT exam??
FGN under Buhari, EFCC need to come to our aid, all Human right activist {EZEKWESILI} and co.where are You? a lot of question need to be asked and anybody found guilty should face the wrath of LAW and should be dealt with very seriously

PLS SHARE TILL IT GET TO FGN AND EFCC
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by shobroy10(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Some schools are worst than us so stop the crying and pray for a better nation cos with good nation not just ur school but all the schools will be clear of corruption

1 Like

Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Tessyy1701: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2016
@shobroy don't You think this is 2 Much?

1 Like

Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Jethrolite(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2016
shobroy10:
Some schools are worst than us so stop the crying and pray for a better nation cos with good nation not just ur school but all the schools will be clear of corruption
It is very disturbing to think you want students to live like this. You should gauge your mind set about ineffectual and poorly run administration especially in an academic institution. No wonder nobody wants to employ you guys after graduation.
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Jethrolite:
It is very disturbing to think you want students to live like this. You should gauge your mind set about ineffectual and poorly run administration especially in an academic institution. No wonder nobody wants to employ you guys after graduation.

Ignorance they say is a disease

The kind of institution you graduated from dose not guarantee you employment..it is what you have upstairs and bit of grace that paves a way for you

76% of Noun graduate get employment immediately after graduation am a living testimony and the organization were i work mostly employ graduates from Noun because of their discipline and in-depth knowledge.
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Jethrolite(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Ignorance they say is a disease

The kind of institution you graduated from dose not guarantee you employment..it is what you have upstairs and bit of grace that paves a way for you

76% of Noun graduate get employment immediately after graduation am a living testimony and the organization were i work mostly employ graduates from Noun because of their discipline and in-depth knowledge.
Stop telling lies, I know a lot and they are jobless, especially first degrees. The high employment for second degree holders is because they were already employed before going for the degree.
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Tessyy1701:
[color=#990000]It has come to Our notice that the EFCC and mostly important FGN care-less about d corruption outside political arena if not some people today should be somewhere near KIRIKIRI/0KEKURA's prison
The corruption going on in National Open University is crystal clear that EFCC need to take a drastic step on, Like one musician said NOUN students have been suffering and smiling but We can keep silent no more because this people want to milk Us to the bone marrow
THE LISTED BELOW ARE D WAYS THAT EFCC &ICPC NEED TO LOOK INTO
1.COURSE REGISTRATION & MATERIAL FEE: they are charging Us #2500 per 3unit course and #2000 per 2 unit course but upon paying all this due WE are still unable to get it or underserved with d MATERIALS/BOOK
so where is Our money that is been collected
2.Exam Registration:;: They bill Us #1000 per course and its very unfortunate that most of the time our results will get missing which simply means WE are to re-registered again and to re-write the exam in another semester which will attract another exam fee.....A question need to be ask, How will 7 out 10 course ll be missimg , especially CBT exams or is just a way to milk us down?
3. Paying #1500 for I.D CARD but till today NO I.d has been issued,, so where is the #1500 of millions of student? Efcc need to ask
4.Ever Increasing School fees:: Imagine paying what is capable of paying a 100,200 and 300Level in conventional Uni in ONLY and ONLY 100 Level. where are those money going 2?
5.Addition of courses Semester in Semester out;: This simply means it attract payment of registration and examination fees. so where is our money going to?
6.Missing of CBT Results: This is very irritating and also embarrassing how will a CBT exam be missing when it's not PPT exam??
FGN under Buhari, EFCC need to come to our aid, all Human right activist {EZEKWESILI} and co.where are You? a lot of question need to be asked and anybody found guilty should face the wrath of LAW and should be dealt with very seriously

PLS SHARE TILL IT GET TO FGN AND EFCC

There is no university were there is no missing result or one problem or the other....if you and your cohorts can't cope at NOUN please buy a jamb form next year I heard it will be 2500.

A new VC is on board and I reckon there will be changes.

God has apurpose for everything. Your being in NOUN andnot in any other university is for a purpose. Try
to identify and achieve it.
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Jethrolite:
Stop telling lies, I know a lot and they are jobless, especially first degrees. The high employment for second degree holders is because they were already employed before going for the degree.

My friend I won't go futher....like I said if you have nothing in your head no organization will employ you.I know graduates from uniport Delsu Unical and the rest and they are not yet employed..am a graduate of Noun and I got a job after 2 months of graduation it all takes the knowledge and grace. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2016
shobroy10:

You have a sound mind.
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Tessyy1701: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

There is no university were there is no missing result or one problem or the other....if you and your cohorts can't cope at NOUN please buy a jamb form next year I heard it will be 2500.

A new VC is on board and I reckon there will be changes.

God has apurpose for everything. Your being in NOUN andnot in any other university is for a purpose. Try
to identify and achieve it.
my brother can't U talk without abusing ? now know why Nigeria ll not move forward
Re: NOUN STUDENT::FGN,EFCC,ICPC Pleas Come To Our Aid by Tessyy1701: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
We are all crying that Saraki and Dasuki are corrupt but We should keep quite wen We see a corrupt organization or management because they are not a political parastatals?

(1) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why You Should Study In A Northern University Except INSURGENCY / Federal Polythecnic Nekede Holds Her SUG Election Today / How To Find The Number Of Factors A Number Has – Prime Factorisation Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.