Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (4879 Views)

Most Famous Movie Quotes Of All Time / World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie / Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by pavy(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2016
OK guys, let's do this.
My three personal favourites are...
"Hasta LA Vista baby"-Terminator;
"This ship is so big even God cannot sink it"-Titanic
"Spartans what is your occupation...aahuu! aahuu!! aahuuuu!!!"-Spartan 300

There you have it...oya add yours

1 Like

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by ElDaIllest(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2016
"remember this day men for it shall be yours for all time" king Leonidas to his 300 men on the first day of battle when the Persian armies charged towards them wink

"They are xerxes immortals"...Leonidas:"let's put their name to the test"... grin 300 all day I love that motivational movie like say tomorrow no day wink

2 Likes

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Liljeez(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2016
In a land not too far away,the destiny of a kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy.His name...Merlin

4 Likes

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by pavy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Liljeez:
In a land not too far away,the destiny of a kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy.His name...Merlin

hehehee grin grin grin
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by pavy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
"you want me to pay me for representing me?"-Harvey Spector...Suits

"you two sons of b*tches managed to unf*ckup the situation you originally f*ckedup...I wish you could unf*ck my daughter too but ama let that slide" grin -Jump Street 23
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Dantee005(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
''Mama's just an ordinary criminal.....I AM THE LAW''....judge Dredd in the movie Dredd....
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by thesicilian: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'll be back! - Terminator 2
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by KGBEAST(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!! (300)
I will make you an offer you can't refuse (The Godfather)
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Bbnnaji(f): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
lucien u will take me to camille and u will surrender the medallion,or u will meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep. (Klaus to lucien)- the originals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by kerny(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
"We accept the love we think we deserve"-Charles in Perks of being a Wallflower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by murphylee4eva: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Some are born lucky while some are lucky to be born- Prince Zuko in Avatar, the last air bender

3 Likes

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by melachima(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2016
"waste the motherfuckers" by Samuel l. Jackson (rules of engagement)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by KGBEAST(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Say Hello to my little friends - All Pacino (Scarface)

SPAAAARTAAAANS TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL - Gerald Butler (300)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by FISHMOONEY: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
ElDaIllest:
"remember this day men for it shall be yours for all time" king Leonidas to his 300 men on the first day of battle when the Persian armies charged towards them wink

"They are xerxes immortals"...Leonidas:"let's put their name to the test"... grin 300 all day I love that motivational movie like say tomorrow no day wink

''They are Xerxes immortals''...Leonidas: ''Lets put their name to test'' Leonidas took the first stab at one immortal ''Immortals indeed''

1 Like

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by ElDaIllest(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
FISHMOONEY:

''They are Xerxes immortals''...Leonidas: ''Lets put their name to test'' Leonidas took the first stab at one immortal ''Immortals indeed''
grin grin grin...Persian soldier: "the Persian armies drink the oceans dry,their arrows will blot out the sun",spartan soldier: "then we'll fight in the shades" grin
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by FISHMOONEY: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
'' So when the missionaries ventured into Alaska and warned the Eskimos of the horrors of hell and the blazing lake of fire awaiting Transgressors...they eagerly ask.''

the second is the first to lose...
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Prodigee: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2016
"Hey shut tha fvck up! Do you know what shut tha fvck up mean?" - From the movie Pineapple Express
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Queeee(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2016
melachima:
"waste the motherfuckers" by Samuel l. Jackson (rules of engagement)
Are these the mother fuckers? "Yes"...guy yu too much. You jst brought back sweet memories

1 Like

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbnnaji:
lucien u will take me to camille and u will surrender the medallion,or u will meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep. (Klaus to lucien)- the originals

Really nice, I rather prefer what he told his father, "my hatred for you runs so deep it is difficult to pinpoint its exact location." And what he told his mother, "Is this some sort of motherly critique? Feel free to choke on it."

2 Likes

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Bbnnaji(f): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Really nice, I rather prefer what he told his father, "my hatred for you runs so deep it is difficult to pinpoint its exact location." And what he told his mother, "Is this some sort of motherly critique? Feel free to choke on it."
lol yea this is good. I love klaus, the way his intonation really makes his words captivating and suspense filled.

1 Like

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbnnaji:
lol yea this is good. I love klaus, the way his intonation really makes his words captivating and suspense filled.

As in eh, that makes us two!
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Bbnnaji(f): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

As in eh, that makes us two!
still waiting for the complete season 5 to come out
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by frinx: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Francis Underwood: I never make such big decisions so long after sunset and so far from dawn.

Francis Underwood: That's how you devour a whale, Doug, one bite at a time.

Francis Underwood: Power is a lot like real estate. It's all about location, location, location. The closer you are to the source, the higher your property value. Centuries from now, when people watch this footage, who will they see smiling just at the edge of the frame?

Francis Underwood "house of cards"

Oooh! u gat to love it cool

1 Like

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbnnaji:
still waiting for the complete season 5 to come out

Mehn! I haven't even seen 4 have a lot of catching up to do
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Bbnnaji(f): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Mehn! I haven't even seen 4 have a lot of catching up to do
yea u hav to go and watch it.

1 Like

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by pavy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
"...BTW, my associate had the same idea, the kid is smart, but he is new on the block...stop thinking like a rookie!"-Harvey Spector, Suits

"...it is refreshing, yet, displeasing to the eye"-Pitch Perfect

"...it is an elephant dart in the public's face"-Pitch Perfect

"...she gave the president a birthday gift from down under"-Pitch Perfect 2
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by pavy(m): 1:23am On Mar 13, 2016
"why didn't you tell me?...tell you what? that getting old sucks? don't worry you will find out for yourself"suits

"you want us to lie to them?..no, I want you to convince them that Pearson Hardman makes you shit rainbows"-Suits
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016

Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
You can't outrun who you are - into the badlands
Hope is a dangerous thing my friend, it can drive a man insane - Shawshank
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by hatux: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yipee pa yay m*therfvcker - John McLane 'Die hard'

Life is a race_if you don't run fast,some one will overtake you.. - Prof Virus '3 Idiots'
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by glamz007(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Odysseus : [When Achilles threw his spear into a nearby tree] Your reputation for hospitality is fast becoming legend. (TROY) Achilles : Go home, prince. Drink some wine, make love to your wife. Tomorrow, we'll have our war. Achilles : Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.
Re: Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood by invisibleman2: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2016
I like to kill the messenger u know why? It sends a message =Damon, #vampire diaries

when someone points a gun at you, you either take d gun from d person and point back
or
you pull out a bigger gun
or
you call their bluff
or
you do either of 146 other things
Harvey specter #suits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True? / Free Movies Download Sites / Downloading A Torrent File Through Direct Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.