Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

“i Am The Coach And I Want Ronaldo To Stay,” Said Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “i Am The Coach And I Want Ronaldo To Stay,” Said Zidane (360 Views)

Nigerian Coach And Two Athletes Disappear At Commonwealth Games / Huddersfield Boss Wins The Coach Of The Month / Sunday Oliseh will be called back as super-eagles head-coach and will accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Am The Coach And I Want Ronaldo To Stay,” Said Zidane by sportfolder: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane says he is “not in favour” of selling Cristiano Ronaldo, despite fans turning on the club’s record goalscorer.

Ronaldo had appeared unhappy with his team-mates after the team’s 1-0 defeat by Atletico Madrid on 27 February.

Real lead the last-16 tie 2-0 from the first leg.[url]naijabet.com[/url]

Ronaldo scored four goals in the space of 26 minutes in last Saturday’s 7-1 league win over Celta Vigo.

READ MORE [url]mybets9ja.com[/url]
Re: “i Am The Coach And I Want Ronaldo To Stay,” Said Zidane by chiefolododo(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Zidane the coach , shame

(1) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Will Be Allow To Play For France At Euro 2016 / Last Minute Dilema As A Manager - Puzzle / Predict!bw Nigeria/egypt Who Wins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.