Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means (646 Views)

If You Didn't Use This, It Means Nigeria Power Supply Has Been Faithful To You. / What It Means To Be Positive / What It Means To Really Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by timidapsin(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-63SJ6d82GBU/VnVK3xWcbOI/AAAAAAAAUIc/7X-XBjl6LtI/s1600/LETTER%2BM.jpg[/img]

According to many, the lines on the palms talk about our character and destiny. But those who have the letter M on the palm, is said to be special.
It is said that these people are especially gifted possess great intuition and are excellent partners for any business.
If your loved one has the letter M on the palm, you must know one thing – no joke, no lies and no fraud with them.
They will always find that you lie them or cheat.
Women who has letter M on the palm, have stronger intuition than men, and if both spouses have still prevails woman.
These people have the power to make the changes they need in life and therefore need to seize the opportunities in life.
According to folk tradition all the prophets ever had this sign on their palm, and if you are part of the people who have the palm point M, know that you are really a special person.

Source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/do-you-have-letter-m-on-the-palm-heres-what-it-means/new/#new

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by respect80(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Interesting
Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by immortalcrown(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Na topic be this?
Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by delishpot: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2016
I have it
Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by CaseyBlee(f): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2016
immortalcrown:
Na topic be this?
lol yes,bcoz everythin' in dis world is a topic.
Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by Bitterleafsoup: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Always knew I was too much grin
Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by timidapsin(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Always knew I was too much grin
Same here bro..
i hope lalasticlala has also. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
immortalcrown:
Na topic be this?
Helep me ask ooo cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Its Very Urgent / Find An Event To Attend With Bizzybody / Flood Take Over Portharcourt Major Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.