Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price (7157 Views)

Very Clean Samsung Used Phones In Wholesale Pricing / Coming In for Your fairly used phones in mint condition. Our phones are rated 8 / Sunshine Solar Panels For Sale (wholesale Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bolaji73(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2016
Good a.m everyone, please I'm in need of your help. I intend to go into the mobile phones business come next month though want to start by selling second hand phones, especially Android and Nokia torchlight phones cos that what moves more in the vicinity I live. The problem is that I don't really know where to source them from. Especially the Nokia phones. Anybody with a good location where I could get them should please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by daphid25(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Go to affordables at ikeja.
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bolaji73(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
daphid25:
Go to affordables at ikeja.
thanks man. Really appreciate this
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bobo65(m): 3:37am On Mar 09, 2016
contact rev2214
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by rev2214(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2016
bolaji73:
Good a.m everyone, please I'm in need of your help. I intend to go into the mobile phones business come next month though want to start by selling second hand phones, especially Android and Nokia torchlight phones cos that what moves more in the vicinity I live. The problem is that I don't really know where to source them from. Especially the Nokia phones. Anybody with a good location where I could get them should please help a brother.
If you're interested in warehouse stuff for phones
Target when phones are offloaded in warehouse
You can buy as low as 4k. But they're no testing
Is good for you if you know how to work phones
Just in case, if one or two are not working
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bossOD: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2016
am also very intrested, pls can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bossOD: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
am also very intrested to start a business like this, pls can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by durasome(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2016
bolaji73:
.please think twice before going into that very business. It can be frustrating. Those fairly used fones do have fault without you knowing and then selling it out just for the buyer to come back and start disturbing ur life. Of cause you refund or change the phone. It feels bad when you think u have made some sales just for the buyer to come back for his/her money .n/b people don't just decide to sell their fones unless it has started giving them troubles most of the times.I know what am talking about.
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by mosjames: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
durasome:
.please think twice before going into that very business. It can be frustrating. Those fairly used fones do have fault without you knowing and then selling it out just for the buyer to come back and start disturbing ur life. Of cause you refund or change the phone. It feels bad when you think u have made some sales just for the buyer to come back for his/her money .n/b people don't just decide to sell their fones unless it has started giving them troubles most of the times.I know what am talking about.
You talk well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bolaji73(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
rev2214:

If you're interested in warehouse stuff for phones
Target when phones are offloaded in warehouse
You can buy as low as 4k. But they're no testing
Is good for you if you know how to work phones
Just in case, if one or two are not working
please can you suggest any warehouse I could get it?
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bolaji73(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
durasome:
thanks for the advice sir. But I what do you suggest I do? I'm tired of this incessant call to home. I just need a legal source of generating income while still schooling.
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by rev2214(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
bolaji73:
thanks for the advice sir. But I what do you suggest I do? I'm tired of this incessant call to home. I just need a legal source of generating income while still schooling.
Find out what people need and get it for them.
Sell used good shoes. Belt and wristwatches
For people who needs them
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by rev2214(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
bolaji73:
please can you suggest any warehouse I could get it?
Toyota Ladipo warehouse.
https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-directly-warehouse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bolaji73(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
rev2214:

Find out what people need and get it for them.
Sell used good shoes. Belt and wristwatches
For people who needs them
I think I would be interested in that of wristwatches. Where do you think I can get quality cheap watches from?
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by bolaji73(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2016
rev2214:

Toyota Ladipo warehouse.
https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-directly-warehouse
thanks very much, I will check on there. But do they have any special market day or one could check in anytime?
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by rev2214(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2016
bolaji73:
thanks very much, I will check on there. But do they have any special market day or one could check in anytime?
Anytime but open your eyes when you get there.
The boyz are there too. Scavengers Lol
Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by durasome(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
bolaji73:
.I would rather advice you to go into phone accessories.I bet you will be surprised at the profit you get from each item you sell. It does not require huge money to start compared to second hand fones.

1 Like

Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by rev2214(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
durasome:
.I would rather advice you to go into phone accessories.I bet you will be surprised at the profit you get from each item you sell. It does not require huge money to start compared to second hand fones.
Good talk
You can cheap accessories to at Alaba & Ladipo

1 Like

Re: Second Hand Phones In Wholesale Price by rev2214(m): 3:19am On Apr 04, 2016
ANDROID FONES
Are u interested in cheap Android FONES?
They come without batteries, which means you av to buy the battery. l also find out they build battery for this FONES.

It is sold for #2.5k no testing & without battery.
But if you want the ready ones is sold for like #4.5k- #5.5k depend on the uniqueness.

You can buy at Alaba international MKT & Toyota Mkt in Ladipo.
I believe is another opportunity to make extraCASH

If you av any question feel free to call me on 08188688766.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing: The NEW Imose Gidi 5" Android Smartphone With 7 Days Batte / Upgrade Your Bold 2 Blackberry Phone To Bold 4 / ***USA Used Torch1(white N30k),Torch 2(white N40k, bold 5 N44k. curve 4 N29k***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.