Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Wouldn't It Be Nice If There Were ISP Data Plans That Allotted 300 Gb Of Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wouldn't It Be Nice If There Were ISP Data Plans That Allotted 300 Gb Of Data (685 Views)

9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F / Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wouldn't It Be Nice If There Were ISP Data Plans That Allotted 300 Gb Of Data by Fulaman198(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2016
On a monthly basis? For around 10K naira per month? I would like to see Nigeria's ISPs eventually re-think how they do things. In other countries like South Korea, Japan, etc. etc. they have access to gigabit Fibre Internet (unlimited) for a relatively affordable rate. In countries like the aforementioned countries, Internet is pretty much taken for granted. Here in Naija, we have nothing like that lol.
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If There Were ISP Data Plans That Allotted 300 Gb Of Data by flowjoe: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
those countries have stable electricity supply
this country doesn't they spend billions of naira on generators and gas
I tell u if we solve power generation the sky is gon be our spring board

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If There Were ISP Data Plans That Allotted 300 Gb Of Data by Fulaman198(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
flowjoe:
those countries have stable electricity supply
this country doesn't they spend billions of naira on generators and gas
I tell u if we solve power generation the sky is gon be our spring board

Agreed my brother.
Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If There Were ISP Data Plans That Allotted 300 Gb Of Data by dragnet: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fulaman198:
On a monthly basis? For around 10K naira per month? I would like to see Nigeria's ISPs eventually re-think how they do things. In other countries like South Korea, Japan, etc. etc. they have access to gigabit Fibre Internet (unlimited) for a relatively affordable rate. In countries like the aforementioned countries, Internet is pretty much taken for granted. Here in Naija, we have nothing like that lol.

I presume you're also in the networking field, so you should know what it takes to deploy the infrastructure necessary for the service you've mentioned and also to maintain it. With the state of basis amenities and infrastructure in the country and standard of living, how feasible do you think it would be?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Customer Service Thead / Samsung Note For Sale / Please Which Battery Can I Use To Replace My Injoo Halo Ba3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.