Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook (1038 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by nairalchef: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hello,my dear nairaland food lovers thread,sincerely,speaking the actual fact,most women have lost their husbands,attention,because of one thing,inability to cook delicious $ intercontinetal dishes for their husbahd,But,with this,i can solve 80% out of your 100% problem,when you get my 300 CHICHEN RECIPES BOOK,and study it thoroughly,without rushing,you know,you can get your husband back and get him crazy,about what you cook for him,if you are interested,mail nairalchef,@ kitchentips@yahoo.com, see this,save your dying home,if you dont know much about cooking,this will help you
Re: Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2009
Topic.

Use Jazzz
Re: Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by bennics: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
use jazz and that doesn't work then bring ur mom into to do the cooking when he is away then pretend u did
Re: Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
Use Nko soap
Re: Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2009
Find out what he likes, and cook it more often.
Serve him naked too
Re: Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by nairalchef: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
there is no need to use jazz,wat if u use jazz and the jazz killed ur husband,even if it works,shey be is for a while,and after no jazz can be able to capture himagain,but you need alot like prayer,and step on how to cook some good delicious food,send me msg if u want one,kitchentips@yahoo.com,save ur home,if u dnt knw ow to cook,u can be teach where to start
Re: Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook by nairalchef: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
to get urs mail me on kitchentips@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

condom in her snack *photos* / Never Skip A Meal! - 5 Benefits Of Eating Oats Porridge / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.