Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' (3658 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by amexclusive: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Olajumoke Orisaguna. The bread seller mother of two was going about her normal day life when God decided to show her mercy is crying out to people to stop addressing her as Ex Bread Seller..

She shared this beautiful new look with a caption; Ex Bread seller this! Ex Bread seller that!! People are not always happy wen something good happens to you, Yes I sold bread and God has answered my long time prayers so I will be grateful if you stop addressing me by my past.

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/03/olajumoke-says-nigerians-should-quit.html

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by confamgist237: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Somebody tell me its a lie
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by myfantasies(f): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Did she say it in English or someone interpreted it for her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin exactly !!old things are past away
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
favoured234:
Somebody tell me its a lie
its a TRUE
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Darammliveth(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lmfao..... Am sure she is only joking.
She should better go and invest in bakery because it was through bakery baba God answered her call.
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by winniz: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nigerians that tag you an "AN EX BREADSELLER" ain't wrong cos that is exactly what you are and that bread selling "TAG" shot you into the Limelight.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Michellla(f): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
am sure she didnt type that

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nykirjuliette(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol...She should be proud of what brought her into fame..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by iykekelvins(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Abi..Its all in d past
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
cruzita:
its a TRUE
I half dyed... grin shocked
So you mean this babe has just forgotten where she is coming from just like that..

Okay oh.. since she no know where rain start to dey beat am I hope say she go know where e stop
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by EmmahO(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
the babe don dey gara.....lolzxx....mo fo

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Brymo: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
She has a rite to
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Jamean(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yes, pained Nigerians should shove it down their throat that her status has changed. It's just really annoying that people like to rub your past in your face at every opportunity.

It's just like you graduated from high school and currently in the university while people are bent on addressing you as ex-high school student.

Very debasing.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Breadseller(f): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Interesting..
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Seriously, Nigerian's need to change d way they tink. she sold bread, so wat? my mother used to sell crates of eggs, when tins got difficult, i hawked those eggs 4 her. i am a graduate today, so u will see me and call me the ex egg seller? pure rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Laveda(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
I concur grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by MayflowerB(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
gloria34:
Seriously, Nigerian's need to change d way they tink. she sold bread, so wat? my mother used to sell crates of eggs, when tins got difficult, i hawked those eggs 4 her. i am a graduate today, so u will see me and call me the ex egg seller? pure rubbish
Ur mama must be very proud of u

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
But that's what she is. Its just like your ex saying stop referring to me as your ex.

All of us are exes of some things. And there is nothing that can change that.
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Vivly(f): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Honestly that's the only thing we know her as. For now she's still Olajumoke the ex bread seller. When she attaches herself to something that's not vague like soon-to-be model, we'll give her a new title.
Congrats once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by winniz: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
favoured234:

I half dyed... grin shocked
So you mean this babe has just forgotten where she is coming from just like that..

Okay oh.. since she no know where rain start to dey beat am I hope say she go know where e stop

Are you minding the clown cheesy
The same "bread selling Tag " that recently brought her recognition, is the same tag she wanna discard in a hurry just because she seems to be in the Spotlight.
Whereas apart from been an EX BREADSELLER she is not know with any other thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
ok now.... and d "shakara" begins.... grin
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Breadseller:
Interesting..

dis ur moniker sef hen.... na people like u jumoke dey vex for..
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by loistee: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
owo ti de igberaga ti bere
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by maskamdo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
AND THEN IT CAME TO PASS THAT THE GARB OF HUMILITY ON HER SHOULDER HAS BEEN DISCARDED....... SPOUSE WATCH OUT COS U MIGHT BE NEXT IN D FIRING LINE!!!!!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Utchgirl(f): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki !

Chai !

I can't stop laughing in my dialect ooo.

Olajumoke biko gerarrahia men.
U r an ex bread seller and ex bread seller u r . If nt because of bread,who wuld hv known u? U beta be thanking bread because of wht it has done in ur life.As it is now, if care is nt taken u wil divorce dt ur hubby. All because of fame.

Biko take am easy oooo
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by musicwriter(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
I said it here before that people should drop this ex-bread seller tag. It doesn't matter whether she was a thief before.

She's a model NOW, and that's her new job description.
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Utchgirl:

Chai !

I can't stop laughing in my dialect ooo.

Olajumoke biko gerarrahia men.
U r an ex bread seller and ex bread seller u r . If nt because of bread,who wuld hv known u? U beta be thanking bread because of wht it has done in ur life.As it is now, if care is nt taken u wil divorce dt ur hubby. All because of fame.

Biko take am easy oooo
lol cut her some slack na, old things are past away.. dnt u sing Dat in church? grin
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by nikkypearl(f): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Ex- seller of bread grin...
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2016
i would rather believe she didnt say so.
Re: Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Oloriburuku ni geshi yi sha, Egbami, igberaga ti de abi. Waa too te...yimu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Was At Rumored Married Fiancée's Filling Station Opening In Awka, Proof / More Beautiful PHOTOS And VIDEO From The Traditional Wedding Of Gabriel Afolayan / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Swimming With Idowest At Dubai Rooftop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.