Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima's EPIC Reply To Those Who Do Not Like Her AMVCA Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima's EPIC Reply To Those Who Do Not Like Her AMVCA Outfit (638 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's EPIC Reply To Those Who Do Not Like Her AMVCA Outfit by Thefashionguru: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ibinabo responds to the haters of her peacock inspired ankara outfit to the 2016 AMVCAs.

''OK enough of the AMVCA2016 awards. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. Weldone Africa for raising the bar on film making. Thanks haters for making me trend. I wore Ankara and they want to eat me raw. I heard it was Africa Movies Award and I promoted Africa with my attire. All made in Nigeria. I am proud of Nigeria. And very proud of the designer Rikaotobyme who worked so hard to create my outfit. You are the best. I had the most fun with my colleagues. It was fun reuniting with them after soo long. I am a happy woman today blessed with the Grace of God. I pray people find and know what happiness truly is in their lifetimes. And most importantly I pray people know God. He is real.''

More Photos on
http://fashionpheeva.com/ibinabo-fiberesima-replies-critics-of-her-peacock-inspired-ankara-outfit-to-the-amvca2016/

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's EPIC Reply To Those Who Do Not Like Her AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
angry
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's EPIC Reply To Those Who Do Not Like Her AMVCA Outfit by goldbim(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol...season of reply..Everybody is replying everything...!!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe -gentry Talks About Her Second Marriage,movie Roles And How She Cop / I Lost My Mother-in-law Because There Was No Pedestrian Bridge – Desmond Elliot / Tiwa Savage Reveals How Artistes Have 2 Beg OAPs & DJs B4 They Play Their Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.