Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself (537 Views)

I Have A Website I Design With Html, Css And Bootstrap It's Not Loading On My We / Building A Classified Website(i Need Professional Help On The Best Script) / Building A Classified Website(i Need Professional Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself by Barnix(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello people,
I know i have been away for a quite some time and that was because i was up doing my masters in the UK.
Now back in Nigeria and with some connections i hqve made, i want to setup a travel service that will easily assist potential students who intend to study overseas.

I just designed a website for myself using a free website building site but am going to pay for my domain name pretty soon. Pleaee i need you all to let me know what you think about it and if you also have any advice or contributions for me to make this a proper success.

Thanks a million.

www.barnixconsult.yolasite.com
Re: Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself by missKiffy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Not bad
Re: Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself by Barnix(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
missKiffy:
Not bad

Thanks alot. Am still actually working on it so there might still be some little add ups and changes but am grateful for your comment.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself by missKiffy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Barnix:

Thanks alot. Am still actually working on it so there might still be some little add ups and changes but am grateful for your comment.
Aiit
Re: Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself by worry359(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's rubbish!
You have not made a website, all you have done is taken a free template
and pasted some bits of information into it. (leaving some unfilled spaces.)
Re: Please Help Me Grade The Travel Website I Did Myself by Barnix(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
worry359:
It's rubbish!
You have not made a website, all you have done is taken a free template
and pasted some bits of information into it. (leaving some unfilled spaces.)

Wow, seems you must be a website designer and might want me to use your services, but NO I won't. At lease its was stated I used a free web hosting site to design it so obviously the template was free.
Thanks for your opinion anyway cus it helps alot to get criticism for your work.

(1) (Reply)

ADMISSION 2016/2017 OUT Dont Wait For JAMB. .. / Need Info For Creating Website / SEO - What Search Engines Love And Hate About Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.