Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers (6324 Views)

2017 is out Exservicemen Stickers For Transporters / Ex Serviservicemen Stickers / We Distribute Handbills, Proposals, Letters & Stickers in FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Do you love tattoos?

Are you tired of needle piercing just to have that beautiful tattoo?

Are you afraid of tattoo machine because it hurts and because you can't donate blood after the tattoo needle piercing?

Do you want tattoos that can be removed whenever, without pains?

We sell beautiful tattoo stickers that lasts long, that can easily be placed on any part of your body, cannot be washed away with water, and can be removed without pains or stress, whenever.

As low as #1,000 you can have these beautiful tattoos below!
Our contact: 09098928487, austinosita@yahoo.com

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Where are the tattoo girls and guys? wink tongue

For just #1000, you can have any of the tattoos above!

We have different designs of tattoos that you can choose from!

No tattoo machine involved!
No needles involved!
No piercing involved!
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by capnies: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
how can I get a demonstration if I need quantity how much would it be
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2016
capnies:
how can I get a demonstration if I need quantity how much would it be

Good discount if you are buying in quantity.

Pls send me a mail, I'll explain everything you need to know:

austinosita@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
austinosita:
Where are the tattoo girls? wink tongue

For just #500, you can have any of the tattoos above!

No needles involved!
No piercing involved!
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Sirpluv: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please email me via bestpass1@gmail.com am interested and please whats your location?
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sirpluv:
Please email me via bestpass1@gmail.com
am interested
and please whats your location?

I will send you a mail ASAP!

My location is Lagos

Thanks
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by capnies: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2016
send me whatever to want to here capnies2@yahoo.com
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=austinosita post=43601252]Do you love tattoos?

Are you tired of needle piercing just to have that beautiful tatto

fvcking good bizz abeg bro u no get for men ni

please let's talk on kossyanyasor@gmail.com.
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by oluwadiamond: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Do u hav for boys cus I need some. If u hav please reach me on ma mail. Olaiya.riliwan@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08078367281
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=oloyolo post=43645946][/quote]

We have for men. I'll send you a mail.

Thanks
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
austinosita:

We have for men. I'll send you a mail.

Thanks
can't wait
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
oloyolo:
can't wait

Mail sent.

Thanks
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2016
austinosita:
Where are the tattoo girls? wink tongue

For just #500, you can have any of the tattoos above!

No needles involved!
No piercing involved!
No side effects
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Keep ordering and looking good.

No side effects

Waterproof

Lasts long

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
durocityfelix@yahoo.com
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Beautiful tattoo stickers for Men and Women!!!

Price slashed to #1000

Beautiful designs

Waterproof

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Beautiful tattoos for women!!!

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where are the tattoo girls? wink

Beautiful tattoo stickers still available!!!
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Great designs that will bring out your beauty!!!

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
VIDEO DEMONSTRATION IS FINALLY OUT!!!

FOR THOSE ASKING US FOR A VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

HERE IT IS

ENJOY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmpCQyyxXAo
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Beautiful tattoos for Men and Women of style!!!

Look beautiful for just #1000 per tattoo pack!!!

Thanks for your patronage

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Beautiful tattoo stickers for Men and Women!!!

Price slashed to #1000

Beautiful designs

Waterproof
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2016
austinosita:
VIDEO DEMONSTRATION IS OUT!!!

FOR THOSE ASKING US FOR A VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

HERE IT IS

ENJOY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmpCQyyxXAo
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Neduzze5(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
What if I don't want the tattoo again? How do I remove it?
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Neduzze5:
What if I don't want the tattoo again? How do I remove it?

Simple bro!

Just wash off with alcohol(ogogoro) or shower gel!
Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
My tattoo girls...

Where dem dey? cheesy cheesy

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Keep the call coming!!! cheesy

My tattoo girls...........where dem dey? grin

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Unisex tattoos!!

Check out the one I'm flexing to my friend's "owambe" party today cheesy grin

I can decide to remove it on Sunday night, if I dey go office on Monday(but I no get office wey i dey go grin)

So I'll leave it for sample!!

Re: Beautiful Female and Male Temporary Tattoo Stickers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Still very much available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Install A Car Tracking Device Today To Protect Your Family And Your Vehicle. / Free Recharge Cards!!! / Cybercafe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.