Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Cyber Cafe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyber Cafe (581 Views)

Can 500,000 Naira Start Cyber Cafe Business In Lagos / Please Help Me Set Up A Network For My Cyber Cafe' / Best Network For Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Cafe by y4code(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
I'm planning to establish a cyber cafe center in Abeokuta I already have 4 desktops a modem a WiFi laptop a printer and a new generator what do I need more?
you ideas are welcome
Re: Cyber Cafe by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2016
y4code:
I'm planning to establish a cyber cafe center in Abeokuta I already have 4 desktops a modem a WiFi laptop a printer and a new generator what do I need more?
you ideas are welcome
1. A router to share the modem's connection amongst all the computers involved.

2. A long table to place all the computer monitors. Plastic chairs for customers to sit. Standing or hanging fans to cool patrons while they type away, better to install air conditioning units because the combination of the hot sun, heat-producing electronic components and natural body heat would regularly turn your location to an oven.

3. Time-allocating software to install on all the systems.

4. Extension boxes to connect most of the devices.

5. A partner or employee, most likely two because only you cannot track the activities of everyone at once. A lot of people need help when using computers, prepare to share yourself into three places every two minutes if you skip this recommendation.

Other contributors would think up more.
Re: Cyber Cafe by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Hp Pavillion 15 Battery, Letz Do Business / Faulty Laptop Keyboard / My DELL E6500 Keeps Blinking blue Light While I Plug It- Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.