Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise (1415 Views)

Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller / Sevilla Ends Barcelona Unbeaten Run / Catalan Independence: How Barcelona And La Liga Would Be Affected By Spain Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by esosa4real(m): 1:47am On Mar 09, 2016
The beauty of unbeaten runs is that most people always want it to continue, but it has to end at one stage. After ending, the comment will shift to “They weren’t that invincible after all”. At 36 games and counting, Luis Enrique’s Barcelona are re-writing football history. They have not lost a single game since October, a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla at the Ramon Sanchez Pijuan. Since then, they have brushed aside opponents with relative ease and even Lionel Messi’s 2-month layoff could stop them. The Blaugrana won 4-0 at Eibar courtesy of a brace from the usual suspect, Lionel Messi sandwiched between strikes by Munir and Luis Suarez and the result took them to 71 points from 28 league games, 8 points ahead of second-placed Atletico Madrid.

The Catalans won the treble in devastating fashion last season but have gone one better his season, displaying a ruthlessness in matches probably not quite seen before in the beautiful game. It’s almost like watching a computer game.

After an uneventful start to the season, where they were conceding goals in reckless fashion, as evidenced by the 5-4 win over Sevilla in the European Super Cup and a Spanish Super Cup mauling by Atletic Bilbao, which they lost to an Aritz Aduriz-inspired side 4-0, Luis Enrique has steadied the ship and they are on course for another clean sweep of the trophies, and there are few teams in Europe that can claim they can stop the MSN and co.

Long runs without defeat are synonymous with Invincibility, but when these.................-------> https://www.e24sn.com/2016/03/how-barcelonas-unbeaten-run-could-be-a-curse-in-disguise/

Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by JhimmySpark(m): 5:37am On Mar 09, 2016
I read ur story couldn't find how it could turn to a curse.... This current Barca team will only break and set records. #I rep Manchester United.
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by omarithmetics: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Why do I have a feeling you are a madrid fan?
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by fF01(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2016
JhimmySpark:
I read ur story couldn't find how it could turn to a curse.
no mind the OP, confused Madrid fan.
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by esosa4real(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
JhimmySpark:
I read ur story couldn't find how it could turn to a curse.... This current Barca team will only break and set records. #I rep Manchester United.

lolz, you sure you read the complete story so??
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by esosa4real(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
omarithmetics:
Why do I have a feeling you are a madrid fan?

Funny enough, i am a Proud United Fanm hoping for champions league this year....lols
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by Loveprince: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2016
esosa4real:

Funny enough, i am a Proud United Fanm hoping for champions league this year....lols
Like united is still in de Ucl.
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by esosa4real(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Loveprince:
Like united is still in de Ucl.

You misunderstood me, I actually meant hope for qualifying for UCL this season.
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by Sheggy13(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2016
esosa4real:

Almost all United fans double as Madrid fans too and that's a fact.. . so it won't be out of place to assume you fancy Madrid ahead of Barca.
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by Lily4star(f): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
esosa4real:

I doubt cos LVG is killing our style of play, these days I get frightened watching a game, I feel sad for that team really and I pray that dumb coach in disguise of a philosopher should be fired at the end of the season. I miss the days of Sir Alex Ferguson and the days when other teams dread just at the sound of the name Manchester United. Now my team is nothing but a laughing stock with its mediocre style of play. MAN UNITED still I stand.
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by esosa4real(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lily4star:

I doubt cos LVG is killing our style of play, these days I get frightened watching a game, I feel sad for that team really and I pray that dumb coach in disguise of a philosopher should be fired at the end of the season. I miss the days of Sir Alex Ferguson and the days when other teams dread just at the sound of the name Manchester United. Now my team is nothing but a laughing stock with its mediocre style of play. MAN UNITED still I stand.

you are right my dear, its so unfortunate that glory glory united is now a laughing stock under LVG. I was ashamed that Manchester united vs Liverpool matches that used to b competitive was sluggishly one sided.
Honestly LVG is a bad Coach and I think the MGT is slow with radical decisions, I hear we are going for Mourhino....hmmmm, is that wise.

@lily4star I am impressed to see ur a lady that loves sports grin please instead of rather asking for your pin, please join this growing sports channel, (E24SN SPORT) @ http://bbm.com.C004E8E84
See yall there!!
holla!
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by Segadem(m): 3:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Op,u meant that ojoro team?
how can the world football governing body allow a team to possess the best 3 world attackers in a single team? grin
Re: DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise by esosa4real(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Segadem:
Op,u meant that ojoro team?
how can the world football governing body allow a team to possess the best 3 world attackers in a single team? grin

hahahah at Ojoro team!!!

(1) (Reply)

Have U Noticed The New Baclays Premier League Logo? / Arsene Wenger Sacked By Arsenal FC / (download Video) Psg Vs Saint-etienne 3-0 – Highlight & All Goals Ligue 1 25/08/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.