Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Rise And Fall Of Sean Tizzle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Rise And Fall Of Sean Tizzle (894 Views)

DOWNLOAD : Sean Tizzle – Moving Forward (EP) [full Album] (all Songs/tracks) / Sean Tizzle – Afro Lover | Refix (jilex Anderson) / Official VIDEO Sean Tizzle – 'Jalolo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Sean Tizzle by Generalkorex(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Sean Tizzle is arguably one of the big talents in the Nigerian music industry. The “Sho lee” crooner has graced the industry with hit songs enough to classify
him as a budding super star. However, the artiste has been off the scene for some time now, since releasing his last single “Eruko Sa’ye Po.” Of course, a lot of controversies have trailed the D’Tunes produced artiste lately.
Talking about the single “Eru ku Sa’ye Po,” I keep wondering why Sean Tizzle decided to veer off his usual theme of love and lust to that of street life and gangsterism. Well, maybe the singer decided to try something new. Unfortunately, the experiment failed. The track “Eruku Sa’ye Po” failed to garner the expected enthusiasm or catch the fancy of his teeming fans. And since the release of that track, Sean Tizzle has been relegated to the background. Sometimes it is better to stick to what you know how to do best, but with different interesting flavours though.
Sean Tizzle has also been the subject of a lot of embarrassing trends on social media lately — A situation for which you will agree with me that the rapper’s image seems to be battered at the moment. One of such was the repeated show of displeasure and disgust from fans about the singer bleaching his skin. Pictures of his hands being dark while other parts of his skin are lighter went viral on social media. And fans poured in sarcasm, innuendo and blatant insult upon insult to show their displeasure.
The most mind boggling incident was the rapper’s tweet about Omawumi’s cover of Adele’s Hello. In the statement that went viral on social media, Sean Tizzle said via his Twitter account, “why is that @omawumi sings the best cover to “Hello” & it’s not a big deal but @Adele sings a weak version & gets over 230 million views?” Fans were stunned by Sean Tizzle’s claim that Adele’s “Hello” is a weak version of her own song. The question people kept asking was if the singer understands the meaning of the musical term “cover” at all.
However, after the last incident, Sean Tizzle posted on his twitter account that he will be staying off the social media platform for now. Perhaps, to get his image repaired. I really hope he achieves that and also gives us some great “D’Tunes again oo”. Till then, we will keep waiting!
Source : www.naijadopereview.com/2016/02/25/the-rise-and-fall-of-sean-tizzle/
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Sean Tizzle by branhampaul: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Dont Disgrace Yourself Because Sean Tizzle Isnt A RAPPER...
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Sean Tizzle by Chanchit: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Op, maybe you've not really been following sean tizzle of recent, he has two singles out and its like the normal love songs he's used to doing and I love both songs.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Sean Tizzle by kunleben47(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sean tizzle is still trying ooh...I heard one of his latest 'Jalolo' and I was like this guy has talent.

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth O - My Prayer Mp3 / New Music Alert - Gabi Trigga _fuggin Slay / Download: Efe – Based On Logistics [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.