Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA (7675 Views)

Cheap First Grade OK Shoes For Children And Teens / A Grade Cream Extra Clothes From UK In Small 55kg Bales Wholesale / Newly Arrived US/Uk First Grade Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA

I want to appreciate Seun Osewa for the establishment of Nairaland and Nairalist. This platform has given us a great opportunities to add value to our lives and others. On this noble establishment, I have benefited a lot from people and have made wonderful deeds through undiluted integrity and faithfulness (my watchword)

The Creator of the Universe has open another opportunity for me as a Sole Dealer of UK-Used First Grade Clothes in Abuja.
The Clothes are of A-Grade and comes in 55kg. They are First Grade Clothes from UK, USA and Canada. The following clothes are available in Abuja;

1 Bump Shorts
2 Jeans Skirt
3 Jeans Short (Men)
4 Ladies Poly Blouse
5 Ladies Cotton Blouse
6 Girls Skirt (15 yrs below)

Other products are on shipment to Nigeria. We sell in bales and pieces and discounts are available for higher procurement.
You can made over N500 each by buying and reselling our products (clothes).

Visit us at Block 26, Gwagwalada International Market, Abuja, Nigeria.

Call 08090885065

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
AvilaProjects:

I want to appreciate Seun Osewa for the establishment of Nairaland and Nairalist. This platform has given us a great opportunities to add value to our lives and others. On this noble establishment, I have benefited a lot from people and have made wonderful deeds through undiluted integrity and faithfulness (my watchword)

The Creator of the Universe has open another opportunity for me as a Sole Dealer of UK-Used First Grade Clothes in Abuja.
The Clothes are of A-Grade and comes in 55kg. They are First Grade Clothes from UK, USA and Canada. The following clothes are available in Abuja;

1 Bump Shorts
2 Jeans Skirt
3 Jeans Short (Men)
4 Ladies Poly Blouse
5 Ladies Cotton Blouse

Other products are on shipment to Nigeria. We sell in bales and pieces and discounts are available for higher procurement.

Call 08090885065
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by Ibroboss(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Please how much is a bale?
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Ibroboss:
Please how sad much is a bale?

It depend on what you want among the items listed above.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by Ibroboss(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Male wears bale
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ibroboss:
Male wears bale

Excepting male wears soonest.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2016
Visit us today.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2016
New stocks on ground
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by boldx(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Snap pictures of the clothes instead of the whole bale. You sell your bale faster. I tire for you oh! You don't need a Ph.D for that nah!
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
boldx:
Snap pictures of the clothes instead of the whole bale. You sell your bale faster. I tire for you oh! You don't need a Ph.D for that nah!

Will post the pictures by weekend.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by ogejov(f): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
How much is it? I am in uyo, how can I get it. Hope is first grade?
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 1:53am On Mar 25, 2016
ogejov:
How much is it? I am in uyo, how can I get it. Hope is first grade?

Dear Ogejov,
What items? Yes, it is 100% first grade. You can send a trusted contact in Abuja to check on your behalf.

Till then.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by boldx(m): 3:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Pictures? Taking too long
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Dear All,
Here are some of the pictures of the ladies blouse and bump shorts;

Others are in bales.

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by boldx(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2016
Great
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
More pixs

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Call
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2016
AvilaProjects:

1 Bump Shorts
2 Jeans Skirt
3 Jeans Short (Men)
4 Ladies Poly Blouse
5 Ladies Cotton Blouse

Call 08090885065
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by adiblesmarket(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=AvilaProjects post=44330167][/quote] www.adiblesmarket.com

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
New stocks on the way
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
AvilaProjects:
Dear All,
Here are some of the pictures of the ladies blouse and bump shorts;

Others are in bales.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Call us 08090885065
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by Dynamitehimself(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
How much for ladies blouse bale.And what bis the number of clothes inside
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
How much for ladies blouse bale.And what bis the number of clothes inside

The Ladies blouse comes in poly and cotton (55kg each). Their prices are N75,000 and N70,000 respectively. Each bales has about 330 pieces.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Ladies shoes

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
More pixs

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by eyesofgod: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Can you deliver to Warri in Delta state?
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
eyesofgod:
Can you deliver to Warri in Delta state?

Yes
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by eyesofgod: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
AvilaProjects:

Yes
My challenge is that I have nobody in Abuja to check the goods for me.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by Dynamitehimself(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
AvilaProjects:

The Ladies blouse comes in poly and cotton (55kg each). Their prices are N75,000 and N70,000 respectively. Each bales has about 330 pieces.
Picture example of the poly and cotton respectively. So That I Can get You clear. And I need male jean and shirts full bale each too. Price is a factor too so you got to adjust.
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by BossFenzzi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am not into this bale business yet but I know a very good dealer in Lagos. He has a warehouse of bales and people rush there on a daily basis. From my enquiry I learned he is one of the major suppliers of first grade UK bales in Lagos.

If you are in the business of bales then I can take you to his warehouse and give you all the assistance you need.

A long term business is all about trust so for those who might not be able to come to Lagos, I can help you go there, find exactly what you want, send you the pictures and you can also discuss with the dealer yourself and then I can also help you take it to any convenient transport company that will get it to you.

My services will only cost you a token so you are rest assured you will get exactly what you want.

You can reach me on 07054491633 if you need my help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minoxidil And Biotin To Grow Your Hair And Beard In Weeks / ANKARA ACCESSORIES By Virgy Exquisite / Training!Training,Register 2day.Ankara accessories craft starts june 24h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.