Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Landlord And His Agent Has Declined My Offer To Pay 6 Months Rent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord And His Agent Has Declined My Offer To Pay 6 Months Rent. (664 Views)

Recovery Of Premises, Landlord And Tenant Relationship / URGENT 2-3 Bedroom Flat N2 Million Per Yr 18 Months Rent IKOYI / I Need A Self Contained Apartment For 6 Months Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord And His Agent Has Declined My Offer To Pay 6 Months Rent. by Lilibeth914(f): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
I am a final year student in one of the tertiary institutions in Anambra. I will be graduating this August and my house rent expired this March.
I have pleaded with my landlord and his agent to allow me pay for six months rent (#25,000) instead of #50,000 annual rent fee.
My problem is how to convince them to change their minds, because the agent threatened to lock up our rooms before the end of this week. I cant pay for 1 year because i will graduate in August.
Pls what do I do in this situation?
Re: My Landlord And His Agent Has Declined My Offer To Pay 6 Months Rent. by shaibu123: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Get a new student to share with you and when you leave he or she will continue to say in the house.very simple

1 Like

Re: My Landlord And His Agent Has Declined My Offer To Pay 6 Months Rent. by Lilibeth914(f): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
ok, i will try that. thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Well Furnish & Functioning Hotel For Sale, 19 Rooms= 50m Asking / A Clean 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ogudu Gra(pics) / 800 Litres Geepee Water Tank For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.