Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track (612 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track by femdevcon(f): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2016
https://youtu.be/oeYVjOdkUEc
Imagine that your phone is running out of charge and you are stuck in the middle of nowhere, are out of cell reception, need help, and are near tracks. What do you do? Well, you might be in luck because you can charge off them.Iam happy to tell you that you can charge your phone with rail track
Watch this video to see how it is done

Source:http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/03/how-to-charge-your-phone-using-rail.html?m=1

Re: How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track by immortalcrown(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Using a rail track to generate electricity and getting a small power plant, which one is easier and better? Anyway, thanks for sharing your discovery with NLs.
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track by femdevcon(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2016
You re welcome
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track by mosjames: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
So make i carry my camon charge for rail track ..
Una do well
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track by kolexepana: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
mosjames:
So make i carry my camon charge for rail track ..
Una do well

No try am oo, you wan spoil that beta phone?
Re: How To Charge Your Phone Using A Rail Track by worldgee: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chei! Nothing wey 'change matress', sorry, 'change mantra' no go bring..

(1) (Reply)

Clean Galaxy S4 (LTE) For Sale(pictures) / 2016: The Best New Smartphones Due This Year From Tech Giants / Pls I Need An Iphone 6s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.