Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

University Of Ibadan, Education And Life On Campus. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Education And Life On Campus. (1475 Views)

Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan, Education And Life On Campus. by fataiiyo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
GREAT UITES!!![/color]
IT IS A GREAT TO BE IN A GREAT SCHOOL, E NO EASY
IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM U CAN POST UR MESSAGE ON HERE OR IF U HAVE ANY MESSAGE THAT CAN BENEFIT US KINDLY POST IT RIGHT HERE, WE ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER. ONE LOVE TO UITES ON HERE 0806220748ONE

[color=#000099]U.I. IS REAL
Re: University Of Ibadan, Education And Life On Campus. by fataiiyo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
TO ALL JAMBITES PLEASE THAT UNABLE TO PRINT THEIR CONFIRMATION PAGE U CAN GET INTOUCH WID ME ONE MA FONE 0806220748ONE

Be prepared n some day ur chance wl come.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Education And Life On Campus. by EmmaAjayi(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2009
Pls, I just want to confirm something about the said PUME. My daughter scored 224 in JAMB and newly got another GCE Results to post into UI site. All efforts to get pin code from UI/Bank/Jamb office proved abortive. She chose UI as 1st choice and UNAD as 2nd choice. What do you think we can do? This is a big problem o.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Education And Life On Campus. by EmmaAjayi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
Fataiiyo,
You did not respond to my mail again. Can you be of help in this situation based on my previous message? Pls let me hear from you as soon as possible o.

Thanks
Emma

(1) (Reply)

MBA Or Msc?advice / Waec Gce / ISTQB Online Training And Placement Assistance In Hingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.