Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Urgent Please: Job Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Please: Job Invite (10007 Views)

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Zoto Nigeria Job Invite / MACTAY Job Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please: Job Invite by moniseyi(f): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2016
urgent please: does anyone know this organisation PROWAYS D R? I was sent an invite this morning to come for a chat/work briefing at No.12, Alaafia close,Barrack bus stop opp. olowo in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by correctyourself(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2016
I doubt this invitation/organization, (chat/work briefing) these are the set of purported/frivolous invitation from those looking for whom to defraud.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by OniJohn: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
I also got the invite to be there today, but I have a lot of reservations about it, I called the number attached and I am not satisfied with the answers given to my questions.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by KennyAyodeji(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
I attended, they said we should come and pay 10,600... Imagine! GNLD. It pains me cox I wasted my money on t.fees, from Benin to Ibadan......... SCARM

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by guchilady: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
KennyAyodeji:
I attended, they said we should come and pay 10,600... Imagine! GNLD. It pains me cox I wasted my money on t.fees, from Benin to Ibadan......... SCARM
so sorry dear,nxt tym browse google nd find out better still you can post it here on NL nd good samaritans will alwys help out.such a pity u had to waste transport fare plus d stress involvd.GOD help us.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Olubouqui: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
I was sent the same msg too today.. .....imagine
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Hargbo(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Thank God I was sent the same message this Morning

. You have been shortlisted to attend a chat/work briefing on Saturday 5th November,2016 by 8:30am at No 12,Alafia close, barracks b/stop, opp.Olowo tin fowo sanu shopping complex,Iwo road Ibadan.call 070-6841-8698 for details. Ref:RW 12[code][/code]
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by hergists(f): 4:25am On Jan 08, 2020
The scam is still on. They re-branded to LimeLite International.

Here's the new message format:

"You're invited for an INTERVIEW @ Proways D.R.(Head office) 12 Alafia close opposite Olowo-tin-fowo-sanu shopping complex Iwo road Ibadan by 10am Thu 09/01/20 Ref code: 56 AD

Come along with your credentials, a passport photograph and the printout of this mail."

Don't be a victim of this scam.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by kola42: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2020
You're invited for an INTERVIEW @ Proways D.R.(Head office) 12 Alafia close opposite Olowo-tin-fowo-sanu shopping complex Iwo road Ibadan by 10am Thu 16/01/20 Ref code: 56 AD

Scamming continues...
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Shawsky21(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
i got an invite today i gues i should just stay home jeje
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by johnalet7: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2020
I got these last week, was set to go just came to my mind to check the address on NL. God bless NL.
"Dear applicant, We have reviewed your CV and are pleased to inform you that you have been screened for an interview with P. D. RESOURCES as per details below. Date: Tuesday 16th June, 2020. Time: 9:15 am. Venue: 12 Alafia close, Barracks B/Stop, Opposite Olowo tin fowo saanu shopping complex, beside Samsung Store, Iwo road, Ibadan. Ref Code: 25RS [Very important] As part of the entry process,you are to fill in your details using the link below https:///3bR37TI Please come with your CV, writing materials, your passport photograph, a nose guard, and a printout of this letter. Note - Lateness is strictly not allowed and you are to dress formally. Thank you. Sharon Okosagah PROWAYS D. RESOURCES Apetso Health Concepts Kindly send a WhatsApp message to 0811 635 7483 if you have any questions or if you need to reschedule. Reply to this email to confirm your attendance".
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by abdeiz(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Just want to update this thread, received this too.. Thank you nairaland for saving me
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Temmie4: 1:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Guess this is also a scam from the same people?

Dear Applicant,
We acknowledge receipt of your resume as an applicant an we sincerely appreciate your interest in this role.
Based on your interest. Kindly be informed that you have been invited for an interview with PRO DR LTD as per details below.
DATE: 3RD DECEMBER, 2020.
TIME:9:00AM ( Be seated by 8:30)
VENUE: 12, Alafia close,Opposite Olowotinnfowosaanu Shopping Complex,Barracks Bus stop,Iwo road,Ibadan.
REF CODE: 17MB
You are to come with your CV,Passport Photograph and a Print out of this invite (screenshot and print it out)
Kindly reply to this mail to confirm your availability.

MISS OLAITAN.
HR OFFICER
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Brozok: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
The same people always post vacancies on line with BIC consult. Based in ibadan , its real GNLD
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by aby777(f): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Got the same email this morning, thank God I checked Nairaland

Dear Applicant,

We acknowledge receipt of your resume as an applicant and we sincerely appreciate your interest in this role.

Based on your interest. Kindly be informed that you have been invited for an interview with PROWAYS DR LTD as per details below.

DATE: Thursday 11th February 2021

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT (Be seated by 8:30 am)

VENUE: 12, Alafia Close, Opposite Olowotinnfowosaanu Shopping Complex, Street beside Samsung Showroom, Barracks Bus stop, Iwo road, Ibadan.

REF CODE: 17SC (you'll need to remember this)

You are to come with your CV, a Passport-sized Photograph and a Print out of this invitation (the printout is a compulsory criteria for entry).

And Pls, dress properly for an interview. You will be disqualified if you are not properly dressed. No T-shirt, no Jeans, no slippers, no native.

Also, come wearing your face mask!

Kindly reply to this message to confirm your availability.

To learn more about Proways DR. Pls, visit our website at www.prowaysdr.com for more information

Ebonhor Sebastian
HR Officer
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by HARKsmart(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
I just got this message too, thanks nairaland
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Brozok: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2021
GNLD
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Hatmanphobia(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
KennyAyodeji:

You should have made enquiry on NAIRALAND...

I can imagine your level of disappointment even when person still dey manage the remaining change to hold body...

It will definitely end in JOY
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by ehis4rhymes: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
I received this today. Their new method. Thank God I came on Nairaland

Dear Applicant,

Following the redirection of your application from ALFAGUD NIG LTD, you are invited for DUTY DESCRIPTION SESSION at PROWAYS DYNAMIC RESOURCES LTD.

We understand that you did not apply at PROWAYS DYNAMIC RESOURCES LTD, however, we require service of Facilitators on CONCEPT PRESENTATION and as such, we are pleased to offer you a position provided you qualify and make it through the training session.

Details of the Duty Description session are stated below:

DATE: Tuesday 17th September 2021

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT (Don't be late)

VENUE: 12, Alafia Close, Opposite Olowotinnfowosaanu Shopping Complex, Street beside Samsung Showroom, Barracks Bus stop, Iwo road, Ibadan.

REF CODE: 17SV (you'll need to remember this)

You are to come with your CV, a Passport-sized Photograph and a Print out of this invitation (the printout is a compulsory criteria for entry).

And please, dress properly. You may be disqualified if you are not properly dressed.

Also, come wearing your face mask!

Kindly reply to this message to confirm your availability.

To learn more about Proways DR. Kindly visit our website at www.prowaysdr.com for more information

We sincerely wish you all the best.

Embassy Obih
HR Officer
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Martins1960: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2022
You are Selected to Partake in the Batch A of IBADAN EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT.
Venue:No 2 Agricola Junction,Opp.U.I.2nd Gate
Date:Saturday,05th/02/2022Time:11:00amRC:PF/BAM
Call:orobola 09157738635Please come along with your Nose Mask and be puntual
Re: Urgent Please: Job Invite by Asuneblog(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Also got the invitation, this should be the second invite..the interview is tomorrow...guess it's scam too?

��

You have been shortlisted for an oral/written duty description session via details below.

Venue: No 12, Alafia close, opposite olowotinfowoshaanu shopping complex behind Samsung showroom, Iwo road, Ibadan

Date: Saturday 2nd July 2022

Time: 9am

Ref No: 17SJ

Note you are to come with face mask,dress formal and be punctual.

Print this invite and present it with your CV at the entrace.

MISS ABISOLA

HR OFFICER

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Job Recruitment / How To Get To Toyin Street,ikeja From Ikorodu / Can I Get A Job Using Social Media? – Discover How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.