Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? (1542 Views)

Jesus (pbuh) Was Not Crucified... Concrete Evidence In True Gospel Of Barnabas) / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! / The Last Chapter Of Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Muslims are up to anything when it comes to deceiving humanity. They are capable of misinterpreting the Bible to find Muhammad or islam. Wherever the Bible mentiones a prophet they say it is referring to Muhammad. They are so desperate that they wrote a'' Gospel'' in the name of Barnabas. The Devil is a liar.

Read more:

www.answering-islam.org/Green/barnabas.htm

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by basilico: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
The gospel of Barnabas was written by a muslim.
Whenever Muslims conquered territory they turned churches into mosques.
One of the earliest caliphs declared the furthest mosque 60 miles away fr Medina as the Temple Mount in Jerusalem which they captured in 637 AD and had no mosque then.
Islam is about domination and stealing of other cultures/religion holy places.
Muhammad called himself the last prophet and sealed all muslims acceptance of any prophet after himself .
Muslims have to justify his prophethood by all means.One of the Muslims wrote the Gospel of Barnabas.
Just to digress Muslims claim Burraq transported Muhammad to Jerusalem .
Muslims claim Cordoba church is a muslim thing.Muslims claim Spain is Al Andalus and is muslim. territory

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'll have to read this book. It Seems To Be OF Interest Around Here.
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by basilico: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sam Shamoun good read on this

http://www.answering-islam.org/Green/barnabas.htm

Using mobile phone with cracked screen Didn't see same link I posted But it's good that people should know the truth about Islam.
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Where is DeathStroke007 the carrier of Barnabas gospel ?

Why the choice of DeathStroke as a moniker or username? Death and Stroke are a pointer to the kind of mindset of a typical muslim. Everything about islam and muslims is pain, pain and pain unending.

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
laughing.. guy no kill yourself o
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Alhamdulilah Robilialamin.. I have gone through the site you posted and am happy to tell you that the guy is criticizing wrong gospel of Barnabas.. I don't know where he see his own gospel of Barnabas o
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
http://barnabas.net/index.php/chapters/406-217-judas-was-crucified

that's the link to original gospel of Barnabas..

go read it all yourself...

then come back to argue..

no dey copy and paste one guy wrong idea and information
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
DeathStroke007:
http://barnabas.net/index.php/chapters/406-217-judas-was-crucified

that's the link to original gospel of Barnabas..

go read it all yourself...

then come back to argue..

no dey copy and paste one guy wrong idea and information

The gospel of Barnabas that muslims promote was the handiwork of muslims just like the Dead Sea Scroll which was also discovered by muslims.

Islam is not in God's plan of salvation. Jesus said:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come (Mat. 24:14)

God expects Jesus Gospel to be preached till the end of the world giving no room for islam to come. Islam is the introduction of the Devil.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
believe whatever you want.. that's your problem..
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
to the people reading jare.. abeg no follow this confused guy o..

click on the link he posted, click on mine.. then juxtapose.. ..

set yourself free from man made religion.

Islam is the only religion ordained by Allah..

do not die unless you a Muslim..
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:
to the people reading jare.. abeg no follow this confused guy o..

click on the link he posted, click on mine.. then juxtapose.. ..

set yourself free from man made religion.

Islam is the only religion ordained by Allah..

do not die unless you a Muslim..

Why is it that it is only the gospel of Barnabas that is controversial? Gospel according to Mathew, Mark, Luke and John are consistent.

Reading from the link I gave with unbiased mind, it is very easy to detect it was the desperate muslims wrote the gospel of Barnabas. The writer had no knowledge of Hebrew as a language, why would Barnabas not understand his own native language if he was the writer? Besides, the writer didn't know the tone or intonation of the Gospel, he used the the intonation of the quran. Christians have a way of speaking very different from the way muslims speak and the writer not being a Christian used islamic language.

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Why is it that it is only the gospel of Barnabas that is controversial? Gospel according to Mathew, Mark, Luke and John are consistent.

Reading from the link I gave with unbiased mind, it is very easy to detect it was the desperate muslims wrote the gospel of Barnabas. The writer had no knowledge of Hebrew as a language, why would Barnabas not understand his own native language if he was the writer? Besides, the writer didn't know the tone or intonation of the Gospel, he used the the intonation of the quran. Christians have a way of speaking very different from the way muslims speak and the writer not being a Christian used islamic language.

#shaking my head for you #

Bible is controversial, it's content is controversial... Bible is just an history book not Holy book..

why you dey frustrate me xef? its hard dealing with non-educated folks..

you are always talking off points.. oro e ti su mi.

you never did read the gospel of Barnabas I posted.. despite the fact that the gospel of Barnabas shed light into many clotpole issues in Bible.. you still rejected it.. that's your problem not mine..

I am begging you ni.. abeg no quote me again.. believe whatever you want.. se you hear..

as for people following this thread..

go read every single chapter of the gospel of Barnabas I posted..

go read all the claims of the refutation of gospel of Barnabas he posted..

use una common sense to judge..

mind you, any written documents by eye witness can't be 100% correct.. Only Quran is 100% correct..

make una do research una xef.. save yourself from hell..

Jesu was never a Christian because he no go church nor read Bible nor pay tithe nor do miracles to show off #
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by Palantir: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:
believe whatever you want.. that's your problem..

I should say the same about you. Believe whatever you want that is your problem. However all scholars including atheist agree that the gospel of barnabas is a fake. Only muslins, who will accept anything that justifies their desires, promote the gosoel as fact.

1st line of the so-called gospel calls him Jesus Christ while the rest of the book tries to claim Jesus is not the messiah. Anyobe who lived at the time of Jesus, who spoke Greek and Hebrew, knows that Messiah in Hebrew means Christ in Greek.

Believe what you want.

It doesn't change the facts

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:

#shaking my head for you #

Bible is controversial, it's content is controversial... Bible is just an history book not Holy book..

why you dey frustrate me xef? its hard dealing with non-educated folks..

you are always talking off points.. oro e ti su mi.

you never did read the gospel of Barnabas I posted.. despite the fact that the gospel of Barnabas shed light into many clotpole issues in Bible.. you still rejected it.. that's your problem not mine..

I am begging you ni.. abeg no quote me again.. believe whatever you want.. se you hear..

as for people following this thread..

go read every single chapter of the gospel of Barnabas I posted..

go read all the claims of the refutation of gospel of Barnabas he posted..

use una common sense to judge..

mind you, any written documents by eye witness can't be 100% correct.. Only Quran is 100% correct..

make una do research una xef.. save yourself from hell..

Jesu was never a Christian because he no go church nor read Bible nor pay tithe nor do miracles to show off #

You displayed a lot of immaturity in your writings and that why I know you are a small boy. Your thinking is childish.

The Bible is not a Holy Book yet your allahh referred to it as his earlier revelations. The Bible is not a Holy Book yet Muhammad said the Jews and Christians should judge by it. Ignorance.

Jesus said he would build his church and the gate of hell (Islam) cannot prevail against it. The church was built by his disciples based on his statement and today we call it the Church of Christ. In the Book of Revelations, Jesus sent messages to the seven churches that existed then, telling them of what they did right or wrong. That means Jesus knew about Christian activities.

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
truthman2012:

You displayed a lot of immaturity in your writings and that why I know you are a small boy. Your thinking is childish.

The Bible is not a Holy Book yet your allahh referred to it as his earlier revelations. The Bible is not a Holy Book yet Muhammad said the Jews and Christians should judge by it. Ignorance.

Jesus said he would build his church and the gate of hell (Islam) cannot prevail against it. The church was built by his disciples based on his statement and today we call it the Church of Christ. In the Book of Revelations, Jesus sent messages to the seven churches that existed then, telling them of what they did right or wrong. That means Jesus knew about Christian activities.

you a shameless lair

Allah said Taorah..(gospel of Jesus).. Prophet Muhammad (saw) said Taorah(Gospel of Jesus)

NOT Bible

not Bible that compares God with a drunkard, not Bible that said God rested. not Bible that nobody knows the writer of the chapter's, not bible that said Jesus and God is One and later said God is greater than Jesus.. (stinking historical contradictory piece of shit)

see this foolish boy o.. telling lies against Jesus. its not Church jesus said there... it's CONGREGATION.. go check the Greek Bible and the translation of what the lairs that translated Bible (KJV and others) wrote.. its contradictory... is congregation a church? group of people with one leader means congregation... and its in Islam.. that congregation is mostly used for Imam and people that stood behind him to perform salat.

if not that you yourself you are foolish... why would Jesus not start a church during his era if church is so important to him

FOOLISH IDIOT..Jesus wey no nothing about Bible nor church go know about Christianity? Jesus Don die tey tey before someone called people following Jesus Christians.

you fools are not exposed.. do you think its only Christianity that based their religion on Jesus?

have you heard of messianic tsw..

for people that are reading jare.... don't get confused... Jesus real name xef no be Jesus. abi u Don hear situation where an actor or names that appears in the documents to translate get translated also??..

his real name is Eaosha.. almost same with Isa... He called God Allaha... the name of God is Allaha.. not God.. He (Eaosha) speaks Aramaic when he was alive...

you as a acclaimed follower of Eaosha... have you ever tried to find the translated Aramaic scripture

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by Medicis(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you a shameless lair

Allah said Taorah..(gospel of Jesus).. Prophet Muhammad (saw) said Taorah(Gospel of Jesus)

NOT Bible

not Bible that compares God with a drunkard, not Bible that said God rested. not Bible that nobody knows the writer of the chapter's, not bible that said Jesus and God is One and later said God is greater than Jesus.. (stinking historical contradictory piece of shit)

see this foolish boy o.. telling lies against Jesus. its not Church jesus said there... it's CONGREGATION.. go check the Greek Bible and the translation of what the lairs that translated Bible (KJV and others) wrote.. its contradictory... is congregation a church? group of people with one leader means congregation... and its in Islam.. that congregation is mostly used for Imam and people that stood behind him to perform salat.

if not that you yourself you are foolish... why would Jesus not start a church during his era if church is so important to him

FOOLISH IDIOT..Jesus wey no nothing about Bible nor church go know about Christianity? Jesus Don die tey tey before someone called people following Jesus Christians.

you fools are not exposed.. do you think its only Christianity that based their religion on Jesus?

for people that are reading jare.... don't get confused... Jesus real name xef no be Jesus. abi u Don hear situation where an actor or names that appears in the documents to translate get translated also??..

his real name is Eaosha.. almost same with Isa... He called God Allaha... the name of God is Allaha.. not God.. He (Eaosha) speaks Aramaic when he was alive...

you as a acclaimed follower of Eaosha... have you ever tried to find the translated Aramaic scripture

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by stonemasonn: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you a shameless lair

NOT Bible

I don't know what you are getting at; Aramaic and Arabic are branches of the ancient Semitic language. Arabic is the most popular today because of the influence of Islam while the rest are nearly extinct especially Aramaic. So Jesus calling God Alahha or Elahha does not make him a Muslim, Jesus was a Jew with a rebellious way of thinking at that time. As for the book of Barnabas it remains controversial just as many other Gospels accepted or rejected; you can not tell us it is more authoritative because it aligns with your own believe or because it was written in Aramaic.

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you a shameless lair

NOT Bible

Honestly, if muslims are allowed into heaven, they will destroy it just like they are trying to destroy the world today.. No wonder your eternity is hellfire according to the quran. People can see your choice of language: very satanic. You are very much like Muhammad.

I sometimes listen to sermons by muslim alfas. 90% of their sermons are insults, abuses and curses. There is no religion on earth that is much as evil as islam. Purely and wholly satanic. By their fruits we have known them. If God is as wicked as muslims, non-muslims would have been cut off from the surface of the earth. Thank God allahh is not God, good for non-muslims.

So, Torah and Injeel (Gospel) is not the Bible?

Where is the Torah and Injeel today?

Which one existed in the time of Muhammad, Bible, or Torah/Injeel?

With proof, answer my questions, so that you can display your ignorance further..

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Honestly, if muslims are allowed into heaven, they will destroy it just like they are trying to destroy the world today.. No wonder your eternity is hellfire according to the quran. People can see your choice of language: very satanic. You are very much like Muhammad.

I sometimes listen to sermons by muslim.alfas. 90% of their sermons are insults, abuses and curses. There is no religion on earth that is much as evil as islam. Purely and wholly satanic. By their fruits we have known them. If God is as wicked as muslims, non-muslims will have been cut off from the surface of the earth. Thank God allahh is not God, good for non-muslims.

So, Torah and Injeel (Gospel) is not the Bible?

Where is the Torah and Injeel today?

Which one existed in the time of Muhammad, Bible, or Torah/Injeel?

With proof, answer my questions, so that you can display your ignorance further..

you be confirm olodo.. its either you can't understand simple English or you are just being paranoid..

the answer to your question.. is in my post you quoted..

educated illiterate grin
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
stonemasonn:
I don't know what you are getting at; Aramaic and Arabic are branches of the ancient Semitic language. Arabic is the most popular today because of the influence of Islam while the rest are nearly extinct especially Aramaic. So Jesus calling God Alahha or Elahha does not make him a Muslim, Jesus was a Jew with a rebellious way of thinking at that time. As for the book of Barnabas it remains controversial just as many other Gospels accepted or rejected; you can not tell us it is more authoritative because it aligns with your own believe or because it was written in Aramaic.

what is this one saying?

Jesus called God Allaha
Hebrew called God Allaha
Muslims calmed God Allaha..

from where the name of God is known. their scripture....

People worshipping a god(Sango) are of same religion..

Jesus, Hebrew, Muslims called God Allaha, a and that does not make them a Muslim?

Christians calls God Jehovah or Yahweh..
Traditional religion calls God Eledumare
Muslims calls God Allaha..

which category did Jesus and Hebrew belongs to..

you don't have to answer me...

your answer is your choice..
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by stonemasonn: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

what is this one saying?

Jesus called God Allaha
Hebrew called God Allaha

Jesus, Hebrew, Muslims called God Allaha, a and that does not make them a Muslim?

My guy YHWH is the true name of the Hebrew supreme deity. The Hebrews don't use the name anyhow as they consider it too sacred . Jesus called him Allaha because he spoke Aramaic, if Jesus spoke English he will call him God.
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

what is this one saying?

Jesus called God Allaha
Hebrew called God Allaha

Allahh is not an issue of nomenclature. What the Yoruba's call Eledumare is not Yahweh just as allahh called by the Arabs is not Yahweh.

In fact, allahh said he is not Yahweh the God of the Jews and Christians:

Quran109:1-6]

1.Say: O disbelievers! (I.e the Jews and Christians who believed not in allahh as in Quran 9:29)

2. I worship not that which ye worship;

3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.

4.And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Allah ordered Muhammad to tell the people that he is not Yahweh, the God the Jews and Christians worship. But it is Yahweh we know to not be God since creation, who is allahh Muhammad represented many years after Jesus had come and gone?
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

Allahh is not an issue of nomenclature. What the Yoruba's call Eledumare is not Yahweh just as allahh called by the Arabs is not Yahweh.

In fact, allahh said he is not Yahweh the God of the Jews and Christians:

Quran109:1-6]

1.Say: O disbelievers! (I.e the Jews and Christians who believed not in allahh as in Quran 9:29)

2. I worship not that which ye worship;

3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.

4.And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Allah ordered Muhammad to tell the people that he is not Yahweh, the God the Jews and Christians worship. But it is Yahweh we know to not be God since creation, who is allahh Muhammad represented many years after Jesus had come and gone?

se you blind ni abi you brain dead?
.you asking me who is Allaha.. ask Eaosha na.. not me..

He spoke Hebrew and Aramaic... go ask what Aramaic and Hebrew call God..

smh
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by truthman2012(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
DeathStroke007:

se you blind ni abi you brain dead?
.you asking me who is Allaha.. ask Eaosha na.. not me..

He spoke Hebrew and Aramaic... go ask what Aramaic and Hebrew call God..

smh

You do not deserve to be taken seriously, you write like a kindergarten.

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
truthman2012:
Muslims are up to anything when it comes to deceiving humanity. They are capable of misinterpreting the Bible to find Muhammad or islam. Wherever the Bible mentiones a prophet they say it is referring to Muhammad. They are so desperate that they wrote a'' Gospel'' in the name of Barnabas. The Devil is a liar.
Whoever wrote it did so without realizing that much of what Jesus Christ said would take place corresponds to that spoken of by the many prophets before Him. There is nearly no connection to be found between many of the ideas in the book to that put forward by any of the Prophets before, and there is evidence that whoever came up with the idea, and penned it down, did so with dubious intentions. undecided
Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Barnabas never wrote any gospel!

Re: Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
DeathStroke007:
Alhamdulilah Robilialamin.. I have gone through the site you posted and am happy to tell you that the guy is criticizing wrong gospel of Barnabas.. I don't know where he see his own gospel of Barnabas o
There is a wrong Gospel of Barnabas? undecided

Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / Apostle Johnson Suleman Repairs Abandoned Okene-Abuja Road (photos) / Contradictions In The Quran

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84