Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Normal Things You Do On A Daily Basis But Can't Do Them On Sundays. WHY?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Normal Things You Do On A Daily Basis But Can't Do Them On Sundays. WHY?? (1457 Views)

All The Things You Know If Maths Deals With You On A Daily / When You're Thirsty In Ramadan But Can't Drink Water / What You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Normal Things You Do On A Daily Basis But Can't Do Them On Sundays. WHY?? by Naomite(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Owk this is it. Initially, I do thinks its tradition or something and I do feel that is how it ought to be, but lately, I started having a different thought about it. Like why should we do things differently on Sundays? Its not like people re bind by any law not to do those normal things we do on daily basis, on Sunday, we just grew up to find ourselves just doing them. Let me just list out some few things that we do differently on Sundays;
1. Skipping breakfast.
Its has become a normal Sunday routine for us not to eat breakfast before going to church on Sundays. We literally fast every Sunday ;
2.food variety.
This is very common in almost every home. The food we eat on Sundays are special. Ranging from tea and bread with egg, pepper soup, butter and d likes for breakfast, fried rice, rice and stew for lunch and pounded yam for dinner. Sometimes I feel can't we just eat beans or maybe eat eBa and okra soup for lunch or dinner?
3. Clothes.
This one is the most annoying of them all. I wear trouser from Monday to Saturday but can't wear it on Sunday. But why? Its kinda looks hypocritical to me. Most I wear heels to church? Even if I don't feel comfortable walking on them? Gosh! who are we deceiving?
4. Musics.
In our house on Sundays, u don't listen to any gbedu or any secular music. U only listen to gosple songs and other christen music. I have gotten so use to it to the extend that I created a separate file for all my christian songs that I listen to on Sundays and when its Monday again, things get back to normal.
These are the few things am able to come up with. U can freely add urs to d list. grin
Re: Normal Things You Do On A Daily Basis But Can't Do Them On Sundays. WHY?? by Modenzy: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
You are correct. Mine is pre-intimacy, i dnt do it on sundays!
Re: Normal Things You Do On A Daily Basis But Can't Do Them On Sundays. WHY?? by Naomite(f): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Modenzy:
You are correct.
Mine is pre-intimacy, i dnt do it on sundays!
Lol cheesy which one b pre-intimacy again?

(1) (Reply)

What Manner Of Dressing Is This? / What Only Secondary School Boarders Will Understand / 13 Types Of People You Meet On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.