Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone (467 Views)

Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / MTN Illegally Transferred 'mind Boggling' Sum Out Of Nigeria- Yahoo News / Please How Do I Recover Back My Bbm Chat History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone by Midecuc(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello, Fellow Nairalander, I have a BlackBerry Q5. And I have just but new Infinix android phone, I have transferred all my contents on the BlackBerry to the android phone.

Now, is it possible for me to still use my BBM pin on the android phone?
Re: My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone by Patented: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
you cannot transfer your pin. however if you login to BBM on ur new phone using you existing Blackberry ID you will get all your BBM contacts back
Re: My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone by Midecuc(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Patented:
you cannot transfer your pin. however if you login to BBM on ur new phone using you existing Blackberry ID you will get all your BBM contacts back
Thanks.
Re: My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone by daphid25(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol, can you eat your cake and have it?

(1) (Reply)

How To View Pdf On My Blackberry / Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... / How To Make Your Iphone Run Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.