Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. (72390 Views)

2018/2019 University Admission For Candidates Below 180 / See Hw They Are Calculating Ur Jamb Scores / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Onlyone3: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeenaMay:
When i got the message from jamb and saw 178,my heart dropped to my feet.I had to borrow medicated glasses to re-check because i honestly thought it was my low vision at fault.I wrote mine on 7th march and i was smiling like a chesire cat when i left the hall with 1 hr 19 mins of my time remaining.I dnt even know what to tell my dad,i've been telling him no result yet.I am going to jamb office on monday.My dad has resolved that this is the last jamb he will allow me to write.I've always wanted to study law and have yet to get admission.This is my third time of writing jamb and i have never scored below 220 if not for this jamb.
Dear, try to let him know its not your fault, tell him you re not the only one affected by JAMB's incompetence. at least by telling him you won't keep lying everyday. I believe JAMB will do something about this wrong marking. I also wrote on 7th and got 178 after all high hopes

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Luckyk(f): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
they should better remark the 7th n 8th candidates script, not after all my sleepless nights.....

2 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by hadizadeezy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeenaMay:
When i got the message from jamb and saw 178,my heart dropped to my feet.I had to borrow medicated glasses to re-check because i honestly thought it was my low vision at fault.I wrote mine on 7th march and i was smiling like a chesire cat when i left the hall with 1 hr 19 mins of my time remaining.I dnt even know what to tell my dad,i've been telling him no result yet.I am going to jamb office on monday.My dad has resolved that this is the last jamb he will allow me to write.I've always wanted to study law and have yet to get admission.This is my third time of writing jamb and i have never scored below 220 if not for this jamb.
Pls call me, pls fa
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Joannaxex73: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Scrape jamb
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Joannaxex73: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jamb2016wrong.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by itzMizELo(f): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
wrote on d ninth.... scored 218
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by brendachizzy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Last year that I didn't even read at all, I ended up having 228 and I was so happy that Jamb could be so merciful enough to dash me 228. Now, after all preparations, after resigning from my place of work amidst protests from family members just to give my books my uttermost attention, I ended up having 190! 1 frecking 90! My dad even made it worse by saying "ah ah, you failed na". like seriously? didn't even bother explaining anything to him. Jamb should remark this exam, especially those that wrote on 7th, 8th & 9th or cancel it!
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
what's your total score?
194 embarassed
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by vanguard90(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
And if I may ask,y re u re writing jamb?
Wanna study something else
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by bi0nics: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fola01:

undecided Had 219, was wondering how my maths and physics which is my best subject was marked. Didn't answer too many questions chemistry, still scored higher than physics. How did that happen?

Lolz..

im in no postion to answer that qweshion undecided
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by simplyolat(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
pls let us all follow this link the official blog for the JAMB 7th, 8th and 9th error result and share every post their to social networks such as facebook google+ twitter etc http://jamb2016wrong..com

though i'm not the owner of that blog but let just follow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Johnny19: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Onlyone3:
Never in your life quote my post again
E don pain am o tongue
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
vanguard90:

Wanna study something else
Baba,y not go for Msc of dt same course or a more interesting similar course u want to study,aving 2 diff bsc courses,its just like aving a bunch of keys dt can open a single door,wyle upgrading ur cert with msc or any oda prof related courses is just like aving a single key dt can open so many doors
D ball is in ur court though
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fourmatic:
, 229 a high score?

If you don't understand the complaints you better ignore them, they weren't directed to you.
pls shut up if u dnt v£ samtn to say..
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by paulodangelo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
God if na joke abej let JAMB issue a statement because e be like action film. If the examination board mayour script and then after the exams awards you 40marks, THEN SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG! As much as I would like to think studentent serious, the amount of complaints on this matter is worrisome because some of them sound pretty confident.

Jamb should address these kids abeg. My brother saw 198 and developed fever. Checked the following day and we saw 238. Honestly what's's going on because some other kids won't be dat lucky. And they'll pay to buy utme form next year again. Haba na.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by vickvan(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
I wrote on the 9th, just checked my result, i nearly fainted on seeing my result. Upon the jacking and questions looking so cheap, this annoying jamb stupidly presented 204 to me. Now my hope to be an engineer is bleak. Jamb why
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Vizard: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
why do we candidates who took UTME on 8th and 9th March have problems with our results?

3 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
uote author=vanguard90 post=43684690]
Wanna study something else[/quote]
Ok den,but to me,i feel u shld do d Msc of what u want to study or somtin similar to what u want to go study 4,instead of goin 4 bsc,cos goin 4 anoda bsc it's just like avin a bunch of keys dt can only open a door,instead acquire anoda diff cert or any prof related course of ur desire to boost ur educational background,doin dt it's like avin a key dt can open so many doors
Welll,d ball is in ur court,Just my 2kobo
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Joannaxex73: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Guys, share this post oh http://jamb2016wrong..com/
Let's protest else jamb won't do anything
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Joannaxex73: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you have people working for newspapers, writing articles, complain oh. Let them help and publish this mayhem... Nightmare
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by abbeyboyz54(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
I wrote mine yesterday, i was expecting 230 at least but jamb said i got 179.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
HighIQ:
Mr Man. You better shup up your mouth and stop puffing up yourself like a bread that fell inside water. JAMB made a lot of errors in their markings this year. I am sure more than 95% of those that sat the exam did not get thrir actual. score. If u that you are talking sat for that exam I am sure you wld av shockinly got 113 instead of 250 u are expecting. By then you will learn how to be humble. Anyway experience is a great teacher. Proud people like you needed to be trained a big lesson by some negative unfortunate and unexplainable mysteries of life.!!

Mr Man.... I sat for Jamb exam 9 years ago. I sat for the PUTME exam same year.... Was admitted into the University same year. Graduated 5 years later. That's that.

Your brain doesnt tell you that the scores are auto calculated by their computers? Your English doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
EmekaIhediwa:

Shut Up! :/

You won't understand his pains. Don't you see comment of others complaining. If you did well in exam you will certainly know and the same thing to when you aren't sure. Don't take things too personal Sir!

In my uni days, everyone always did well (at least everyone used to think that of themselves). You all need to go and read
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yahoo1:
humility will get you nowhere if you are agitating for what you feel is rightfully yours. let them(Jamb) take a look at what is wrong!

all these people can't be wrong at the same time.

99 percent of people who fail thinks it's the system. That's why we Nigerians are still backward. We ascribe the blame to someone else.. Hence, we can correct our problems
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by HighIQ(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
micodon:

Mr Man.... I sat for Jamb exam 9 years ago. I sat for the PUTME exam same year.... Was admitted into the University same year. Graduated 5 years later. That's that.

Your brain doesnt tell you that the scores are auto calculated by their computers? Your English doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence
how many people have u turned down and fail to assist in past yrs. because as I see you, it is obviois you lack understanding and compassion. We need to beg, postrate or probably roll on the ground for proud people like you who lack understanding because u see everyone as the source of their predicament . As if you are the one that help JAMB to programme their computer system that auto mark script

2 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Onlyone3:
If you don't understand a situation you better not comment. If am not sure of what I wrote and leter scored low, I will accept responsible but am very sure of my answers. With the way many re complaining YOUR COMMON SENSE should tell you there is an error somewhere but unfortunately, you lacked COMMON SENSE.

It's "I'm not" not "am not"..
It's "later" not "leter"
It's "I will accept responsibility" not "I will accept responsible"
It's "you lack common sense" not "you lacked common sense"

Are you very sure of your post? Is this how you "wrote" the exam?
Your post is proof that you need to sit down and read. You all need to study hard.
To the very best of my knowledge, computers marked your results.... They don't think.. They process... They aren't biased... SIT DOWN AND STUDY
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
HighIQ:
how many people have u turned down and fail to assist in past yrs. because as I see you, it is obviois you lack understanding and compassion. We need to beg, postrate or probably roll on the ground for proud people like you who lack understanding because u see everyone as the source of their predicament . As if you are the one that help JAMB to programme their computer system that auto mark script

Anyone who fails to read PROPERLY, and then falls short in an exam is the cause of his/her predicament. Students of today are more concerned with chatting and the likes..... Ive taught people FOC. Of course I love teaching..... But I never mince words when it comes to telling people how important studying is.

Nigeria is backwards in every aspect cos we refuse to tell ourselves the truth. Tell yourself the truth.... How hard did you study? 8 hours a day on the average? 1? Someone said she studied past questions. Folly! Past questions are only there to test how far you've gone?

TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
mvem:
.....why are u taking it personal.you might not understand his predicament.people that wrote at a certain time are complaining,why not look at d situation nd know if there is truth in it.
After writing an exam, you come out and start shouting that "the questions were damn cheap". Does someone who does that strike you as a person who is humble AND was really prepared for the exam?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
vickvan:
I wrote on the 9th, just checked my result, i nearly fainted on seeing my result. Upon the jacking and questions looking so cheap, this annoying jamb stupidly presented 204 to me. Now my hope to be an engineer is bleak. Jamb why

Questions that look so cheap are most probably tricky questions... That's where you all get it wrong.

How exactly is your hope of becoming an engineer bleak? You scored 204
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2016
micodon:

Anyone who fails to read PROPERLY, and then falls short in an exam is the cause of his/her predicament. Students of today are more concerned with chatting and the likes..... Ive taught people FOC. Of course I love teaching..... But I never mince words when it comes to telling people how important studying is.

Nigeria is backwards in every aspect cos we refuse to tell ourselves the truth. Tell yourself the truth.... How hard did you study? 8 hours a day on the average? 1? Someone said she studied past questions. Folly! Past questions are only there to test how far you've gone?

TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH.

Mr. Man, why did jamb admit failure last week and remarked to add 40 marks when a lot of students complained.

That's how people were calling thoss students lazy when it was jambs error.

Like I have told you people, if you did not write on March 7th, 8th (especially) and 9th, exit this damn thread.

You are just annoying students who have their future on the scale. Jamb is not a difficult exam, it's not tricky. The main problem is the incompetency of the examination board especially this year.

Even 8 hours ago, jamb issued a press release, apologizing for the errors that have been occuring this year.

Fucck off with your rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by HighIQ(m): 1:25am On Mar 12, 2016
micodon:

TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH.
Your are correct but in this case firget the theory if success .JAMB is at fault. The body is a scam. Imaging a man who works at JAMB saying some of the answers was unable to be processed by the server due to bad network service. Meaning the answer is automatic zero.The body is fraud. Those guys scoring below 200 deserves mich than that. JAMB even added extra 40 marks to them for their own errors. Mr man. with this obstinacy of urs I am sure if you shld av sat for that exam you won't be able to score up to 180 and it will shock you and kept on asking how come. By then you will become an humble man. And know that this life is not a bed of roses. Other side factors can be involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by micodon(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
HighIQ:
Your are correct but in this case firget the theory if success .JAMB is at fault. The body is a scam. Imaging a man who works at JAMB saying some of the answers was unable to be processed by the server due to bad network service. Meaning the answer is automatic zero.The body is fraud. Those guys scoring below 200 deserves mich than that. JAMB even added extra 40 marks to them for their own errors. Mr man. with this obstinacy of urs I am sure if you shld av sat for that exam you won't be able to score up to 180 and it will shock you and kept on asking how come. By then you will become an humble man. And know that this life is not a bed of roses. Other side factors can be involved.

Well, my siblings sat for the same exam. Guess what..... They did good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.