Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) (1113 Views)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by joshuamoses101(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
It was panic and fear as a peaceful protest by teachers of staff schools of the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos on Tuesday turned bloody when the head teacher of the primary school section, Sunday Ogunmade, allegedly stabbed one of the protesting teachers, Gbenga Agboola. According to reports, the incident took place as the teachers were protesting the casualization of their employment and a 50 per cent reduction in their salaries. In the process, they barricaded the gates of the schools to stop management cadre staff from gaining entry into the school.
However, the exercise was peaceful at the secondary school section of the staff school, but the teachers of the primary school went out of their way to mandate Mr Ogunmade, asking him to step out of the school premises. He bluntly refused. In the melee, the teachers tried to force him out of his office and the school premises. In the ensuing scuffle, the head teacher allegedly brought out a knife and stabbed Mr Agboola in the head. Agboola was left with a large knife wound as others panicked. β€œHe was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. And from what I can see, he will be requiring several stitches on his head,” said a teacher who pleaded anonymity. The spokesperson of the college, Adebowale Odunayo, confirmed the incident

1 Share

Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by thecardinal(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
End time stabbing
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Imortal001: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by 1miccza: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
And you call such a tout a "Head Teacher?" Who made him one??
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
The rate at which humans stab these days is becoming alarming. The economy don turn men to butcher
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
And these stvpid hegoats will be lookin for responsible teachers who apply for teaching jobs.
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by actoor(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Head Teacher
Stabed Teacher in the Head ?

#HeadGoForTheHead
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
end is indeed near,
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Agbero teacher!
This one fit behead student o.

Na their type dey give us 20 strokes of the Cain that year
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Sabadon(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong in this he's jst exercising his right as d HEAD teacher.........

na joke I dey oooo
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Sabadon(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong in this he's jst exercising his right as d HEAD teacher.........

na joke I dey oooo,Bt d stabee face tho
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by rusher14: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
As the head teacher na head e dey aim.
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Head teacher stabbed head cheesy who does dat? shocked endtime head teacher!
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fp things on point.......R.I.P to the dead
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by joshuamoses101(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Head teacher stabbed head cheesy who does dat? shocked endtime head teacher!
lolz everything na just endtime things shu
Re: Headteacher Stabs Teacher In The Head In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
What are they teaching our children?

(1) (Reply)

Car Snached At Gun Point, Lexus Rx350 Grey Coloured Unregistered Pics / I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant [VIDEO] / Child Soldiers Caught in Edo, Oba Ewuare Orders Land Grabbers Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.