Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Online And Offline Sellers And Buyers Get Together - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Online And Offline Sellers And Buyers Get Together (550 Views)

Where Can I Take It Event Planning Course (online And Offline) / Where Can I Take It Event Planning Course (online And Offline) / Do You Sell Online Or Offline? This Is For You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online And Offline Sellers And Buyers Get Together by ifsez: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Romjiks Events is hosting their first online sellers and Buyers Get together.
Do you sell online? Will you like to have a get together with your buyers, and showcase your wares to prospective buyers?
Then this event is for you.

The event will hold at Ikeja on the 26th of March 2016.
Book for Stands early.
Stands are given on First Come, First Serve.
The price of Stand is Set at N15,000.
Sellers who bring other sellers will get their stands at N13,000 each.

Interested Sellers send Name and Number to : romjiksstores@gmail.com
You'll be glad you did.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Spandex Chair Cover Now Available For Sale / Event Attendance Registration Service Needed / See What I Saw In My Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.