Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What I Use Nairaland For - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Use Nairaland For (396 Views)

What Medicine Can I Use (serious Answers) / Quitting Nairaland For Good..... / Advise On How To Use Nairaland Fonts And Qoutes In Replys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Use Nairaland For by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nairaland has more than 1 million users and each one of us are unique in our own ways. We've found this forum to be mutual and we're like a family here. Everyone has reasons for been here. Some may come for love, others may come for job opportunity...... Here are my reasons for been here:

1. Know what's trending
I don't have a brother at the North neither do I even know someone from there. Now I need latest info from the north but even news channels haven't started airing it. How do I get the info? Nairaland. Like I earlier said, I don't know someone from the north but now I have every information I need. Nairaland keeps not just me, but everyone updated in all angles of Nigeria

2. Feel unified
There's no better way of feeling unified than expressing it. What I mean is I might comment on a topic and someone (I've not even met) would support and endorse what I've said. There's this happiness inside of me. We nairalanders are like a family that quarrel and support each other everytime

3. Make better decision
If this saying 'the voice of the people is the voice of God' is true, it means anyone who who's contemplating on any decision to make has come to the right place. I might be having a traveling plan then I post it on nairaland. People would tell me why I should either continue with the arrangement, or warn me in areas to follow. This simply means with nairaland, am able to make firmer decisions because the people (God) is for it.

4. Blog topics
Am not talking about copying and pasting. What I mean is that there's no better way of knowing what interest Nigeria than this place filled with Nigerians. Sometimes thinking of new posts for your blog is kinda difficult but if you tune to nairaland, you'll have unlimited post to study and write.

5. Back links
This means getting traffic to your blog from an external website. Whenever am actively commenting on nairaland, I notice that I have traffic to my blog from nairaland.

These are my reasons ooo. Hope they're legit?
Re: What I Use Nairaland For by amtaken(f): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Let me read one or two comments 1st.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : 22 Killed In Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri / Man Arraigned For Calling Buruji Kashamu ‘drug Baron’ / Breaking: Finally! Senate Passes 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.