Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

David Moyes Is Coming To Nigeria To Support Yobo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Is Coming To Nigeria To Support Yobo (558 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes Is Coming To Nigeria To Support Yobo by sportfolder: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Former Everton and Manchester United manager David Moyes is coming to Nigeria.

He will be among the dignitaries expected to be present at former Nigeria defender Joseph Yobo testimonial game this summer. Naijabet

“I was David Moyes’ first signing at Everton, and he has confirmed to me that he will be here for the game”, Yobo announced at a news

conference in Lagos. READ MORE CLICK [url]9jabet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Clip Appears To Show Diego Costa Bite Barry / Please Someone Help Me Explain What Handicap And Over/under Goal Means In Bettin / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Out His £600k Champ League Win Bonus To Charity(imagine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.