Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter (23887 Views)

What Do Think About This Pre-wedding Pic? / Amber Rose Shares More Of Her 2013 Wedding Pic To Wiz Khalifa After One Year Of / Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by ToToChoper: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
The first daughter of the Enugu State Governor (Ada Chime) got married to Emeka Chukwu last weekend.

Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by naijatoday: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
She looks young, how is she?
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by philip0906(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
damn she is yung and pretty.but the man luks like orikakpo. cheesy
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
In the real sense, who cares? Enugu roads are bad and you are very busy showing us pictures of the governor's daughter's wedding, how ridiculous?. angry
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by maedan(f): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2009
Looks more like a funeral than a wedding tongue - everyone seems to be boning! Happy day indeed.
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by whiteroses(f): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2009
maedan:

Looks more like a funeral than a wedding tongue - everyone seems to be boning! Happy day indeed.
whats boring there its just one pic with bad mega pixel camera, governor daughts weding i'm sure people had fun berra pray yours rich pass tongue
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:47am On Jul 18, 2009
maedan:

Same thought crossed ma mind hehehehehehehehehehe . . . . . maybe the sun was too hot? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by savanaha: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2009
Is the man by her side that looks like he is crying her husband or is it the guy in the back with sunglasses inside?
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by maedan(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2009
@ whiteroses, it's either u can't read, or don't understand simple slang: i said "boning", not boring. Boning means, frowning or squeezing your face or looking angry. Do you need more examples or do you finally get the point? tongue

At least, NaJa HaJe saw the sense in my post. And to answer you, NaJe, yes I think it might have been too much sun in their face making them look like they're all boning. grin
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by whiteroses(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2009
maedan:

@ whiteroses, it's either u can't read, or don't understand simple slang: i said "boning", not boring. Boning means, frowning or squeezing your face or looking angry. Do you need more examples or do you finally get the point? tongue

At least, NaJa HaJe saw the sense in my post. And to answer you, NaJe, yes I think it might have been too much sun in their face making them look like they're all boning. grin
oops sorry i thought i saw boring but i still insist its fabulous wedding i saw it on Bisi olatilo show
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2009
maedan:

lol,spot on !
The groom looks like hes crying.
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by debosky(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2009
Why is everybody looking so mean and ferocious? Didn't they want to be there? 

Even the couple is not smiling. undecided Hope the couple have a happy life.
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
if not for the bride and groom's outfits, i woulda thought it was a funeral or somn'
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by Phemour: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
yeah

i felt so too smiley
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by nasuite: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
abeg na who dey do wedin? a cursory look sho say na d governor(chime)n d first lady dey wed c as dem smile.na by 4 ce 2 attend wedin ne, c as ibrahim idris of kogi jus vex, walahi! na im spoil d pix.wetin do bros orikapo, sry, akpos d groom,d guy jus dey wonda say men!na m b dis wit gunor fikin,walahi we go gada share d proceeds of d state.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by finemocha(f): 4:14am On Mar 10, 2010
that man looks like they forced him to get married
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by parislomo(f): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2010
mama-gee:

In the real sense, who cares? Enugu roads are bad and you are very busy showing us pictures of the governor's daughter's wedding, how ridiculous?. angry

Nah. . . Enugu roads are not bad. I was there on visit last year and the roads were very good. Spent a week and drove round the city, lovely road network.

@ wedding pix: dunno what the groom was trying out with that silly look.
grin
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by ebioloye1: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
guys pls am not sure this guys are happy oh because there is no smile on them at all
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by chamotex(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
That woman in blue at the back . . . . . . . she dey vex meeeeeeeeeeeehnnnnn!!! shocked shocked shocked

This marriage looks like its been forced upon them undecided
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ They are both age mates and have been dating for years!
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by yemmight(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2010
E be like say the Gov dey angry. Even it seems nobody is happy, including husby and wifey. undecided
Re: Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter by Michjoe: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2011
noting mega 4 the wedding, but it seems like the man is , grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This 5.7feet Massive Wedding Cake / The Future Awards Africa 2022 Winners List / Nigerian Man Dies Three Days To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.