Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian U17 (Kelechi Nwakali) Sensation Signs Five Year Contract With Arsenal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian U17 (Kelechi Nwakali) Sensation Signs Five Year Contract With Arsenal. (440 Views)

OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo) / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian U17 (Kelechi Nwakali) Sensation Signs Five Year Contract With Arsenal. by luciomoggi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Captain of the Nigerian U17 World Cup winning team in Chile ( Kelechi Nwakali) has disclosed that he has just signed a five year contract with Arsenal . Nwakali was the Most Valuable Player of the Tournament. Nwakali made the revelation to allnigeriasoccer.com saying "I just came back from London; I have signed a five year contract with Arsenal. So many teams wanted me , but it has been my dream at a tender age to player for Arsenal".

Nwakali was recently spotted with Samuel Chukwueze (who scored three goals and also created three assists) and Arsenal and Nigerian Legend Kanu Nwankwo posing with Arsene Wenger and Arsenal CEO Ivan Gazidis in London .

Nwakali plays for the Diamond Football Academy in Umuahia Abia State, will become the first player to play for the English Premier League giants.

Source

Mailtelegraph..com
Re: Nigerian U17 (Kelechi Nwakali) Sensation Signs Five Year Contract With Arsenal. by Tocheagle(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dis guy no wan win better title abi

(1) (Reply)

Mar 14 Valuable Soccer Prediction / Fixed Games Of Over 25+ Odd Ready For Sale / PSG V City Has Been Name 'el Cashico' Money Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.