Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Meaning Of Some Chat Abbreviations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meaning Of Some Chat Abbreviations (566 Views)

Full Meaning Of Some Abbreviations - Its Cool! / 22 Funny Nigerian Abbreviations With Facts / Abbreviations In Health Care - Cc, Ml, Ml And Μg, Ug, Mcg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Some Chat Abbreviations by Bibyken(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hope this will be helpful to some peeps!

ROLF -rolling on the floor laughing
LOL -laughing out loud
LMAO-laughing my ass out
IMHO - in my humble opinion
MYOB -mind ur own business
BTW -by the way
BRB -be right back
BBS -be back soon
TTYL- talk to you later
HAND- have a nice day
TYAL- thank u a lot
DOB- date of birth
ASAP- as soon as possible
FYI- for your information
J4F- just for fun
HBD- happy birthday
K- OK
OTW-on the way
Y-why
Zzzzz-sleeping or bores
OMG- oh my God
BF- bestfriend/boyfriend
*WS- wrongly sent
WTH- what the hell
W8-wait

add urs!
Re: Meaning Of Some Chat Abbreviations by chocolateme(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't have any, this is why many failed their jamb and other exams by surprise and can't understand how they failed when they are hundred percent sure they wrote well.
Re: Meaning Of Some Chat Abbreviations by Bibyken(f): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
chocolateme:
I don't have any, this is why many failed their jamb and other exams by surprise and can't understand how they failed when they are hundred percent sure they wrote well.
hmmm....OK!

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do This As A Child, You Missed Out / Nigeria Airforce Applicants On nairaland 2016 (airmen/airwomen) / Urgent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.