Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available (574 Views)

UK Used Iphone 4s For Sale / Infinix Note 4 Pro Xpen And Pouch Available / Iphone 4S For N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available by ibcash: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
clean iphone 4s with gold pouch available
price: 27k
contact>08062870696

Re: Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available by gemil: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
make i come make una rub me? uselless people, Bleep you
Re: Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available by ibcash: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
gemil:
make i come make una rub me? uselless people, Bleep you
you must be a miscreant and uneducated fellow to have thought and speak like this, is this how you just go around leaving defaming messages on people's post and advert. is there any in the post i ask you to send money to an account before you buy my phone or ask you to meet me in one corner of a street. i have a shop for God sake and am not a nobody check me out on whats app or facebook with my phone number am a graduate, studied mass communication at the first premier private university in Nigeria Igbinedion university okada. now tell me who are you? pls accept my sympathy if you've been fooled before by some hungry tout that post here online but you don't really have to post negatively about other innocent and genuine sellers on here. so be matured please and speak with manners. thank you
Re: Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
ibcash:
you must be a miscreant and uneducated fellow to have thought and speak like this, is this how you just go around leaving defaming messages on people's post and advert. is there any in the post i ask you to send money to an account before you buy my phone or ask you to meet me in one corner of a street. i have a shop for God sake and am not a nobody check me out on whats app or facebook with my phone number am a graduate, studied mass communication at the first premier private university in Nigeria Igbinedion university okada. now tell me who are you? pls accept my sympathy if you've been fooled before by some hungry tout that post here online but you don't really have to post negatively about other innocent and genuine sellers on here. so be matured please and speak with manners. thank you

The guy probably did not know there are 4 generations between the iPhone 4s and iPhone 6s. He just saw iPhone for 27k and started blabbing. I don't know when it has become a crime for someone to want to sell his property.
Re: Clean Iphone 4s With Gold Pouch Available by ibcash: 1:43am On Mar 12, 2016
greenhulk:

The guy probably did not know there are 4 generations between the iPhone 4s and iPhone 6s. He just saw iPhone for 27k and started blabbing. I don't know when it has become a crime for someone to want to sell his property.
bro help me explain to him o, may be he will understand the differences between 4 to 6 and also new and used.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / BBM Blackberry Messenger Gets Video Chat / Mtn Is Not As It Is Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.