Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? (1054 Views)

Why Use Fliwheel.co To Export Cars From USA & Canada To Nigeria / 8 Cars From Germany For 7,000 Euros / Export Cars From Europe To Togo Or Ivory Cost. I Want To Establish Cooperation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by kengodson: 1:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Please is there any agent or agency that exports cars to UK, please I need your help, thanks
Re: How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by kengodson: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks so much sir, pls anyone can post the number of any export agent, I need as many agents or export company I can get cheesy
Re: How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by USAutoBuy(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Let me add a thing or 2 before you start your quest of finding an agent to ship your car to another country.

All countries (at least civilized) have a Dept of Transportation standard on what can be imported to be consumed /driven in their country.

Like in the USA there are lots of cars produced here that will not be sold here. I see rows and rows of Nissan trucks here at the port destined for middle east. THEY CANNOT BE SOLD IN THE USA. And some are even made here. Different markets have different standards.

You cannot import a Hilux truck to the USA because its not made for here. If you plan to do so, there will be LOTS of modifications that has to be done before it can be allowed.

With that said, a vintage car MAY have different rule(s).

You need to work with prospective buyer before you export the car so that is not turned back at the port.

And most importantly, you need to be sure that the cost and benefit is worth the hassle.

Good luck in your venture

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2016
It's Kengodson Again! You wan use All those your uncles Mercedes flatboot and v-boot wey Don die take make am for life. More power to your elbow. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by kengodson: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
USAutoBuy:
Let me add a thing or 2 before you start your quest of finding an agent to ship your car to another country.

All countries (at least civilized) have a Dept of Transportation standard on what can be imported to be consumed /driven in their country.

Like in the USA there are lots of cars produced here that will not be sold here. I see rows and rows of Nissan trucks here at the port destined for middle east. THEY CANNOT BE SOLD IN THE USA. And some are even made here. Different markets have different standards.

You cannot import a Hilux truck to the USA because its not made for here. If you plan to do so, there will be LOTS of modifications that has to be done before it can be allowed.

With that said, a vintage car MAY have different rule(s).

You need to work with prospective buyer before you export the car so that is not turned back at the port.

And most importantly, you need to be sure that the cost and benefit is worth the hassle.

Good luck in your venture

btw, it's a vintage car, seems the buyer is into car restoration/preservation, not a car that's gonna ply the road grin, and I heard the exchange rate is himderingimportation of cars now from your side is US, is it true? just asking
Re: How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by kengodson: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
drjoshua2000:
It's Kengodson Again! You wan use All those your uncles Mercedes flatboot and v-boot wey Don die take make am for life. More power to your elbow. grin
u must really hate me, do you? Happy Sunday again wink
Re: How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
kengodson:
u must really hate me, do you? Happy Sunday again wink

No oh bros. Am learning from ur doggedness in business. You are one of my mentors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold Neatly Used Toyota Sienna Spacebus! 2001model / Super Clean Less Than 5months Used Toyota Venza 2011 Upgraded To 2014 / Neat Nissan Almera For Sale -350k-08058326817 SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.