Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? (616 Views)

Gambler Incurs N145,000 Debt While Celebrating N36,000 Win / What To Do As Football Gambler. / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? by ElDaIllest(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Sup y'all grin...I don land again (that yellow nigga)

Alright straight to the point....
Tomorrow is the weekend and there'll be a lot of betting,staking, match predictions and all...for a long time now I've seen my fellows guys making it big in this betting game(not all),some even bet as low as N100 and win big from it.all this while I've been on the sideline and with the present economic challenges here and there "just only working,investing or trading" seem like a "long thing" in getting quick and easy cash nowadays grin,no offense to the business chaps and enterprenuers

Well since it's every guy's wish to walk around with a substantial amount in your wallet and bank account it will not be a bad idea to try this betting games anyways...but my fears are once I start can I stop,I've heard and read about countless stories where men lost their homes and jobs due to chronic gambling and I want to ask the game guys in the house have y'all have curtailed it and what's up? I know gambling have an addictive spirit so if I start how do I manage it together with my wins and losses

Re: Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? by phensbassey: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2016
its highly addictive, consumes your hard earn money, increased greed, self centered, not concentrating on other things, increased anxiety during matches just to mention few...

1 Like

Re: Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? by ElDaIllest(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2016
phensbassey:
its highly addictive, consumes your hard earn money, increased greed, self centered, not concentrating on other things, increased anxiety during matches just to mention few...
so there's no way to manage it or something
Re: Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? by phensbassey: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2016
ElDaIllest:
so there's no way to manage it or something
its just to forget it...
Re: Will Match Predictions And Betting Turn Me Into A Chronic Gambler? by Nbote(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Take a look at d friends /people u know doing it and u'll find the ansas u seek.

(1) (Reply)

Purple Bread: The Bread We Will Be Eating Soon / Mtn Cleared My Data Unjusly / After Work, Is What Determines Your Future! Spend One Hour Per Day Doing These 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.