Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,643 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! (1615 Views)

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! by trendysturvs(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
A 17-year-old girl is suffering from a horrific mystery condition which causes thick, stinging blood to seep from her eyes and ears. Marnie Harvey’s condition has baffled doctors for three years – and has left her virtually housebound. Now, desperate for a diagnosis, she is sharing her story in the hope of getting her life back. Miss Harvey’s ordeal began in 2013 when she woke up with blood spatters on her pillow. Her terrified mother Catherine, 43, took her to the GP – but despite several tests, no cause could be found. Read the rest of the story here - http://www.facebook.com/trendysturvs

www.trendysturvs.

Re: Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! by donbenedict(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2016
cry I can't believe tears r comin out from my eyes ryt nw and she is just so pretty

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! by Greyworld: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2016
and she is pretty.

mean while she is just 17 with her such uncommon health issue and still has a tattoo. I love d the whites.
Re: Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! by Afrok(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2016
What is hidden to man to open to God, may God visit and heal her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! by adorablepepple(f): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2016
That is Why it's good to be grateful, people are suffering.
Re: Photos: Meet Mystery 17-yr-old Girl Who Bleeds From Eyes & Ears 5 Times A Day! by Kondomatic(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't want to meet her.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Dead, I Survived The Stroke- Actor Ernest Asuzu / Download Video: Phyno - Pino Pino / See The Amazing Height Of The Tallest Nysc Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.