Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date (4258 Views)

Meet Genius 19-year-old Boy Who Scored 337 In His JAMB Exam (photos / 300 In JAMB Exam! / Screenshot Of Your Jamb Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2016
So many candidates are confused because for one reason or the other they missed the examination. Many of them are at a loss concerning the next step to take. Some people said they missed theirs and were rescheduled after making complaints at JAMB office. We have been receiving lot of messages and complain from some candidates that missed their Jamb exam for one or another reason, but we hope and know the reason behind this must be real and very tangible. We have a very Good News for such Candidates, you can now get re-schedule for New exam date by Jamb. But the main thing is that you must have a very good reason which make you to missed your main schedule exam Date. Contact JAMB with a very good reason and you will retake your exam

Re: See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date by Chanchit: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Lmao! SCAM!!!!!
Re: See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date by GlobalNaijaBlog(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Chanchit:
Lmao! SCAM!!!!!
Lols na me be jamb
Re: See What To Do If You Missed Your JAMB Exam Date by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well..... Dunno if this is even true

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: What Science Course Can My Little Sister Study With This JAMB Res? / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) / Outcome Of ASUU Meeting Today With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.