Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Google Chrome Os And The Third World(why It Will Fail) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Chrome Os And The Third World(why It Will Fail) (837 Views)

Phpbrowserbox Update - Google Chrome + PHP/MySQL Server In One! / Bash Shell Vulnerability Affects Linux, Unix And Mac OS X / Google Chrome Hacking Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Chrome Os And The Third World(why It Will Fail) by pystar: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2009
Re: Google Chrome Os And The Third World(why It Will Fail) by ngel0v3(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2009
Just because my country or continent is reluctant to move with the times, doesn't imply I should relax and say, "It's true. Abeg, let me rest, "

I fully support the Google OS and I am truly still waiting.

Chou! smiley
Re: Google Chrome Os And The Third World(why It Will Fail) by MisterMan(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
Why it will fail? In Nigeria (Not talking about Africa, but I am sure what applies here applies allover), How many pple bought MS Office, MS Windows? How many of us are advertising on Google? The fact is: they (any serious software company, except maybe those Indian Banking Software Companies) will not factor Africa into their profit margin. If Google releases any software, they just won't have Africa at the back of their mind. That is the simple but painful truth
Re: Google Chrome Os And The Third World(why It Will Fail) by boyombo: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2009
The chrome OS is going to be free and open-source, so there really is no 'factoring out africa', they will be very happy for you to use it FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Vb.net Alert / Pls Can Any One Point Me To A Solid Java Book On Networking / How Can I Implement A Local Area Networking For My App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.