Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp (2305 Views)

Smart Ways To Make Money Online From Low Ticket Product Sales / How Do I Increase Sales Using Facebook Ads / Advertise In Our Super Active Facebook Group Of 1.3million+ Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by Fertilenigeria: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
In this post, ill share with you how i made money online using whatsapp. If you check my profile, you'll discover that I do share some valuable tips here on Nairaland just to help others. Once I discover a useful idea, I simply share them to others.

Today, I want to share with you how I made sale worth 3m using whatsapp. You can use this report as a sourse of inspiration to start your own online business.

Whatsapp is a popular social messaging platform on mobile phones. Just like Facebook, the parent owner, Whatapp mobile application is very popular because virtually every smartphone user is a whatsapp user.

Apart from using whatsapp for instant messaging, I also discovered a way to make money from it. In fact, in the last 8 months, I generated over 3Million naira sales on whatsapp alone. This is not for brag but I mean it.

I used Whatsapp to increase sales as well as traffic to my website. You can also use this strategy to improve sale in any product or service .

I'm going to share with you what I did and how I did it so that you too can use the same strategy if you have a digital product for sale.

Now let's dig deep ...

Pay attention to understand how I use whatsapp to make money online.

I'm am information product marketer, selling past examination questions on mypastquestion.com. My main information products are post utme past questions, jamb past questions, WAEC past questions, jss3 past questions, scholarship past questions, job interview past questions etc.

There, I put my whatsapp number for people to start a chat with me. One they commence the chat, I automatically add them into a well labelled broadcast list. Each broadcast list contain 256 members. So you will create as many broadcast list as possible if you have large customer base.

The next thing...

After adding them to the broadcast group, I started sending them tip and reasons why they should get the past questions to prepare for their exam. I also send them excerpts from my blog tell them to read more on the blog. This strategy increased my web traffic 20%.

How I made the sales...
The constant communications with them stimulates trust and familiarity which encouraged them to trust me. With this trust, they find the need to buy the products from me.

I also created groups on whatsapp an appointed moderators to talk about my products.

I used this strategy to build up to 12k whatsapp subscribers. It was not easy to do it but it pays.

The advantages of this is that its totally free and your message delivery and open rate remains 99% unlike traditional email marketing or bulk SMS that requires money to send messages with no guarantee of high open rate.

So what causes increase in sales?
(1) Increase open rate
(2) Trust as a result of familiarity
(3) High frequency in communication because its easy to use and its free.

Take Action:
So what are you waiting for? Stop waiting for job, start an online business today and you'll be smiling to your bank every month. I'm am conducting a free internet business training. Its 100% free and you can click the link on my signature to subscribe.

Note: Internet business is not a get-rich-quick venture. so you'll have to work hard to make it. Its the money way!

If you have questions, let's hear from you on thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by Shollay20(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good job....
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by internetpo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
This might just be worth trying. - I mean the whatsapp strategy but that 3milla you dey talk dey suspect.
We need detailed break down. so you sold Past question papers for n25k each to your 12,000 whats app members?

Wow! where;s proof? account statments and all.
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by Emmyk(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
internetpo:
This might just be worth trying. - I mean the whatsapp strategy but that 3milla you dey talk dey suspect.
We need detailed break down. so you sold Past question papers for n25k each to your 12,000 whats app members?

Wow! where;s proof? account statments and all.
Advertising is deceptive. cheesy
That 3million was a strategy to bring people in here...

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by fattbabakay(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2016
3million?? Hana! so u sold past questions of #1000 or at most #1,500 till u made #3milla?? It might be possible sha
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by SambisaKing: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
I grabbed the info not interested in that figures. Will learn to practise this too
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by internetpo(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Emmyk:
Advertising is deceptive. cheesy That 3million was a strategy to bring people in here...
hmm very well n good then. you have made us read it.
I will leave the topic of deceptive advertising for another day.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by EntclassBlog(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
we love deceptive ads
Once its not deceptive, people wont show concern to read
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by eworm: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why do u like deceptive add, well deceptive add could be another marketing strategy that most big company also use these days

Why i dont consider this infomation to be deceptive is because u can actually make more than 3million if you wish to practise the marketing tips he has given out

EntclassBlog:
we love deceptive ads
Once its not deceptive, people wont show concern to read
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by eworm: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank you for this nice post, pls add those in doubt to ur whatspp and give them brief shot of d statement, pls dont give too much so that our big bros non go visit u for their share

Fertilenigeria:
In this post, ill share with you how i made money online using whatsapp. If you check my profile, you'll discover that I do share some valuable tips here on Nairaland just to help others. Once I discover a useful idea, I simply share them to others.

Today, I want to share with you how I made sale worth 3m using whatsapp. You can use this report as a sourse of inspiration to start your own online business.

Whatsapp is a popular social messaging platform on mobile phones. Just like Facebook, the parent owner, Whatapp mobile application is very popular because virtually every smartphone user is a whatsapp user.

Apart from using whatsapp for instant messaging, I also discovered a way to make money from it. In fact, in the last 8 months, I generated over 3Million naira sales on whatsapp alone. This is not for brag but I mean it.

I used Whatsapp to increase sales as well as traffic to my website. You can also use this strategy to improve sale in any product or service .

I'm going to share with you what I did and how I did it so that you too can use the same strategy if you have a digital product for sale.

Now let's dig deep ...

I'm am information product marketer, selling past examination questions on mypastquestion.com. My main information products are post utme past questions, jamb past questions, WAEC past questions, jss3 past questions, scholarship past questions, job interview past questions etc.

There, I put my whatsapp number for people to start a chat with me. One they commence the chat, I automatically add them into a well labelled broadcast list. Each broadcast list contain 256 members. So you will create as many broadcast list as possible if you have large customer base.

The next thing...

After adding them to the broadcast group, I started sending them tip and reasons why they should get the past questions to prepare for their exam. I also send them excerpts from my blog tell them to read more on the blog. This strategy increased my web traffic 20%.

How I made the sales...
The constant communications with them stimulates trust and familiarity which encouraged them to trust me. With this trust, they find the need to buy the products from me.

I also created groups on whatsapp an appointed moderators to talk about my products.

I used this strategy to build up to 12k whatsapp subscribers. It was not easy to do it but it pays.

The advantages of this is that its totally free and your message delivery and open rate remains 99% unlike traditional email marketing or bulk SMS that requires money to send messages with no guarantee of high open rate.

(1) Increase open rate

Take Action:
So what are you waiting for? Stop waiting for job, start an online business today and you'll be smiling to your bank every month. I'm am conducting a free internet business training. Its 100% free and you can click the link on my signature to subscribe.

Note: Internet business is not a get-rich-quick venture. so you'll have to work hard to make it. Its the money way!

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:31am On May 10, 2016
Am so much interested. Meet me here http://wapcc-forum.84567.x6.nabble.com [color=#770077][/color]
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by Intelligentdude(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2016
Fertilenigeria:

Now let's dig deep ...

The next thing...

How I made the sales...

(1) Increase open rate

Take Action:

Interesting
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by tmogba4(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
OMG!!!
I wonder why some Nigerians find it difficult solving simple mathematics.
He didn't tell us he made 3 million all at once fa. He said that he made 3 million in 8 months from 12,000 people approximately.
Let's look at it from a different angle. Let's see it my way.
- If he sold each past question at #500, he would make 3 million from 6,000 people.
- If #1000, he would make it from 3,000 people
- If #1,500, he would make it from 2,000 people
- If #2,000, he would make it from 1,500 people

Assuming that he made his money from 6,000 people only, it would mean that he made a sale of 750 per month.

Note:
- Some people will refer people that will also refer people
- Some months would be more fruitful than others; most especially at the latter end.

I would really love we Nigerians to see things from the positive aspect of life.
Stay blessed. 08136495877
FertileNigeria...I salute you jare
Re: How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp by Jaxx123: 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Traffic Bot Adsense safe---#1000 Only / Yahoo Yahoo Boys Have Gone Nuclear / Vconnect Is Stealing Our Clients, Giving Them A Wrong Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.