Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide (748 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by dwilliams: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2016
I am a final year student in one of the states school in Nigeria,our exams have commenced already but I have not been able to pay my fees till on Tuesday,I went to the cafe to pay it but I was told that the school portal has changed that I will have to ho through several procedures to pay it I.e I will print out a KOFA slip before going to the bank to pay then I will go to the bank the next day to collect my etranzact confirmation slip before going back to the cyber cafe to log-in the fees I felt it was a lot of stress and procedure, so I was advice to log in the money via inter switch to the school account and I will be able to print out my clearance form immediately.

I obliged with the second alternative I created an account with the school as the previous website had been changed, and I paid via ATM, I was debited but on the page it was showing error in transaction, I waited all through Wednesday called a couple of colleagues I knew who paid theirs via inter switch they said that it is as a result of network issues,I was able to get the phone number of one of the administrative staffs of the website and they told me the money is hanging as a result of network issues, that the no ey is not in the school account that I should do a reversal.

The problem I am currently facing is,the reversal would take a week from inter switch,the administrators of the site are saying I should go and borrow and pay another school fees ,that I would be refunded later from interswitch as that is the only option I have, I don't know where to get such amount because I borrowed to pay this current fee that's the reason why I am paying late, and my exams commences this Saturday,i also have exams on monday and tuesday, which implies that i would miss three papers and that is an automatic spill over for me and my chances of graduating with a solid grade would be in jeopardy the school management has a strict policy of sending students who have not paid their fees away from the exam hall.
m
My appeal is please is their any naira lander who works with inter switch that might come to my rescue or if there is anyone who might help me with a loan.

1 Share

Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2016
dwilliams:
I am a final year student in one of the states school in Nigeria,our exams have commenced already but I have not been able to pay my fees till on Tuesday,I went to the cafe to pay it but I was told that the school portal has changed that I will have to ho through several procedures to pay it I.e I will print out a KOFA slip before going to the bank to pay then I will go to the bank the next day to collect my etranzact confirmation slip before going back to the cyber cafe to log-in the fees I felt it was a lot of stress and procedure, so I was advice to log in the money via inter switch to the school account and I will be able to print out my clearance form immediately.

I obliged with the second alternative I created an account with the school as the previous website had been changed, and I paid via ATM, I was devoted but on the page it was showing error in transaction, I waited all through Wednesday called a couple of colleagues I knew who paid theirs via inter switch they said that it is as a result of network issues,I was able to get the phone number of one of the administrative staffs of the website and they told me the money is hanging as a result of network issues, that the no ey is not in the school account that I should do a reversal.

The problem I am currently facing is,the reversal would take a week from inter switch,the administrators of the site are saying I should go and borrow and pay another school fees ,that I would be refunded later from interswitch as that is the only option I have, I don't know where to get such amount because I borrowed to pay this current fee that's the reason why I am paying late, and my exams commences this Saturday,i also have exams on monday and tuesday, which implies that i would miss three papers and that is an automatic spill over for me and my chances of graduating with a solid grade would be in jeopardy the school management has a strict policy of sending students who have not paid their fees away from the exam hall.
m
My appeal is please is their any naira lander who works with inter switch that might come to my rescue or if there is anyone who might help me with a loan.

Pray for postponement of ur exam..... I can still c tentative time table thr... D school can possibly change it
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Get a letter from where your money is hanging to state that your money hung while u were trying to pay the fees. Take the letter to your HOD and case closed hopefully.
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by dwilliams: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Pray for postponement of ur exam..... I can still c tentative time table thr... D school can possibly change it
. exams have commenced sir
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by sammyscholar(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
God will help you through bro
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by cassidy1996(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
please take it easy, why commit suicide over school fees..... please wake up
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by dwilliams: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
I av been to the school bursar and even the ICT department but they are saying since it's not in the schools account I should go elsewhere. its almost the close of working hours I can't even prepare for my exams. is this life!
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by dwilliams: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
please who knows any of the mods let them help mW out,I need to reach anyone who works with inter switch that can help.
lalasticlala,
seun
ishilove
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Excelboi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Must you wait for interswitch rep to be here.

Go to quickteller site or interswitch site and contact then through mail or phone... So sorry to hear this
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by dwilliams: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Excelboi:
Must you wait for interswitch rep to be here.

Go to quickteller site or interswitch site and contact then through mail or phone... So sorry to hear this
I have done that,and I am getting an automated response, they said baby ram would contact me within 24hrs seems I am doomed for.
Re: Help! I Am On The Verge Of Committing Suicide by TheArchangel(f): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Someone here should contact inter switch before this guy EFF himself.

Mods...lalasticlala, mynd44. Please get over here and help out.

(1) (Reply)

Nuclear Engineering Or Marine Engineering- Advice Needed / Neco Assistance Center. / See Covenant University Admission List Here – 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.