Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills (1716 Views)

How I Became My Own Boss By Developing My Computer Skills.... / Vacancy For 3rd Class Graduates Or Graduates With A Pass. / Computer Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by hupernikao: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
A medium size professional training institute urgently requires the service of graduates with strong IT/ICT skills.

Job Description:
1. Provide support in developing training curriculum and frameworks for innovative training.
2. Facilitate Basic training such as Ms Office Package, AutoCAD etc.

Requirements:
1. Must be competent in use basic computer applications (Ms Office Package a must, AutoCAD)
2. Good understanding of computer hardware, OS and application softwares
3. Able to communicate fluently with outstanding negotiation skills
4. Smart, proactive and diligent in task actualization
5. Ability to take basic training packages and learn on the job.

Qualification:
1. B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Engineering, Architecture or related
2. 0-3 year working experience
3. Base in Port Harcourt

Send your updated cv to trainingph7@gmail.com on or before 18th March 2016
Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by StPete: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
All these scam jobs, una no dey tire? undecided
Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by hupernikao: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
StPete:
All these scam jobs, una no dey tire? undecided

StPete,

Surprised at ur response.

Have i had contact with u before or business? May be u can let me know.

Its unfortunate that u could give such accusation without even knowing or searching for the source of the information.

Next time, its easier and better to ask questions than give a wrong opinion on wat u dont know.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by StPete: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
hupernikao:

StPete,

Surprised at ur response.

Have i had contact with u before or business? May be u can let me know.

Its unfortunate that u could give such accusation without even knowing or searching for the source of the information.

Next time, its easier and better to ask questions than give a wrong opinion on wat u dont know.

Thanks.

90% of d times, most jobs as these especially wit gmail addresses are schemes used by MGR and the likes. Maybe you're different, or maybe you're not.
Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by hupernikao: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
StPete:

90% of d times, most jobs as these especially wit gmail addresses are schemes used by MGR and the likes. Maybe you're different, or maybe you're not.

Well, ur premises for conclusion are really wrong and can discourage qualified people for real jobs.
Gmail is opened to everyone and not all companies will use thr main email address for this purpose for confidential reasons especially d growing ones.

And saying 90%, i guess u must have done real survey to have such authority of figure but this time u r absolutely wrong sir.

All d same, a quick check of poster's record on Nairaland should guide u before making such statement about an OP. Always do dt first.

- Is d OP profile new?
- Do u see traces of accusation or scam by known individual to d OP?
- What other ways has the OP been contributing to other discussion on this forum?

U raised a strong accusation and its important i tag some guys dt know at least little about me here for clarity and future record.

ejihand1
alcuin
obioraval
ebixy
ayodinho91

Those are some of my online students

Hopefully U may need to learn something from this post below too. U will see the same Gmail u condemned here on the third post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842325/nl-online-matlab-workshop

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by StPete: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Alright. Noted. Taking out time to clarify your post makes it even more genuine. I apologize

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by hupernikao: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
StPete:
Alright. Noted. Taking out time to clarify your post makes it even more genuine. I apologize

Thank u sir.

I appreciate ur humility, understanding and concerns.

Regards.
Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by obioraval(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
The best matlab instructor ever. I doff my hat. Currently undergoing my MSc in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Graduates With Strong Computer Skills by hupernikao: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
obioraval:
The best matlab instructor ever. I doff my hat. Currently undergoing my MSc in Owerri.

Obioraval, smiley
Thanks

Glad to hear from u.

(1) (Reply)

Hodge Auto Centre Is Recruiting / Receptionist (apply Now) / Graduate Job Opening At Berger Paints Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.