Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Myroot: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Am from a family of six, and am d first child, our second son has been a wayward child and also refused to further his education, he has been a a pain on D neck of my parents, that dad has to rent an apartment for him outside, he took into trading illegal stuffs and was able to save 150000naira with mom. Now he said he can't do the job again that he wants to start a legal business and we found out mum has spend 100000, out of the money, saying my dad promised her some money and she used my brothers money thinking if dad sent the money she will use it to replace it, now dad didn't send any money to her, and my brother wants his money, and dad has give her now to 31st to provide the money or she should pack out of his house, what should I do? And so confused and I don't have that kind of money to give her, and a serving youth corper with my own debts to pay. Please help. I don't want my kids brother to go back to his wayward lifestyle. And I don't have money to support him. And I don't want my family to break because of money.
Re: What Should I Do? by donbenedict(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Never gv a woman money to keep for u. cool

What happend to d banks?
Re: What Should I Do? by jamex93(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bros midifer your post abeg

Make una find him money give am
Re: What Should I Do? by byvan03: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Your parents sef, which one is pack out of house again? Why will your mother do this kind of thing, some women sha.
Re: What Should I Do? by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Myroot:
Am from a family of six, and am d first child, our second son has been a wayward child and also refused to further his education, he has been a a pain on D neck of my parents, that dad has to rent an apartment for him outside, he took into trading illegal stuffs and was able to save 150000naira with mom. Now he said he can't do the job again that he wants to start a legal business and we found out mum has spend 100000, out of the money, saying my dad promised her some money and she used my brothers money thinking if dad sent the money she will use it to replace it, now dad didn't send any money to her, and my brother wants his money, and dad has give her now to 31st to provide the money or she should pack out of his house, what should I do? And so confused and I don't have that kind of money to give her, and a serving youth corper with my own debts to pay. Please help. I don't want my kids brother to go back to his wayward lifestyle. And I don't have money to support him. And I don't want my family to break because of money.

Your mother should park out because she spent your brother's money?

Is your mother working/have a source of income? If no, how would she pay the money back since your father is obviously not willing to replace it?

And stop bothering yourself, it is not in your place to 'support' your brother as you are still a serving Corper.

Instead work on resolving the issues between your parents and encouraging your brother to be steadfast till his N150,000.00 is returned to him. You can also discuss his business plans and flesh it out. If possible, let him move back home so he is not alone and easily lured back to where he is coming from.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by blank(f): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Myroot:

Hope this is not another Muritala Kehinde.

(1) (Reply)

15 Unforgettable Gift Ideas To Make Your Kids Smarter This Children’s Day / Shout-out To All Mothers In The World- Pictures Of A Great Mother. / Husband Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.